Shut Up | Chat Noir x Reader

It was one of those nights when Chat Noir had decided to visit me. Lovely nights. Most of the time, anyways. The cat hero would not stop talking and making puns.

   "Lovely night, am I right, purr-incess?" He asked, sitting on my bed.

   "Suuuurreeee. Why are you sitting on my bed?" I responded, raising a brow at him after closing my window.

   "Making myself feel at home."

   I sighed. "Whatever."

   Whenever the cat was around, it would be slightly difficult to complete certain tasks. I had homework. Fun. Not really, but you get the point.

   I was trying to do the science part of my homework when I heard a groan from the other side of my room. (Why does that sound so bad-)

   "I'm bored, y/n. Give me attention."

   "No."

   Then he started singing Hit or Miss. Hit or Miss. I was literally about to throw him out-

   I turned around to glare at him. He grinned back at me. This little-

   "I after e, except after c."

   "I'm working on science, stupid cat."

   He was singing different songs and stuff and it was really annoying because I was trying to concentrate.

  "Chicken, chicken wings, hot dog and baloney. Chicken and macaroni-"

   "I appreciate the background music, but please shut up." I groaned.

   Chat smirked as looked back at me. He said only two words in response.

   "Make me."

   His smirk grew wider when I rolled my eyes and turned back around. He obviously thought I had nothing to say. Well, he was right, but I had something to do.

   I got up and started walking towards him. He looked up at me with smirk, standing up to possibly square up to me. "Cat got your tongue?"

   Swiftly, I grabbed his bell, pulling him down to my level into a kiss.

   He was obviously shocked, but kissed back after processing this little bit of info. The kiss grew more passionate and rough, and before we both knew it, we were on my bed. I was lying on my back with my arms around his neck as he was above me.

   The make out session lasted for.. quite a while. After, we were both panting with a bright blush on both of our faces.

   "We need to do that more often." Chat chuckled.

   I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. "Stupid cat.."

   He laughed. "Love you too."

A/N: lmao, that was.. rough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
N e ways, this was short and stuff and I was awkward about writing that slightly steamy scene so yeah.