Adrien x Shy!Nerd! Reader

(a/n: I love this song, I'm sorry) 

I was a nerd. A shy nerd. I didn't really have a crush on anyone. But ever since this incident at my old school, we had to move. So now, I'm at the Francois DuPont High School. I'm pretty sure no one knows about my, uh, backstory. 

"Hi!" A voice chirped. 

I stumbled and looked up from my book, my glasses slipping. 

"Oh, sorry," it was a girl with midnight blue hair. They we're pulled into pigtails. 

"H-hi," I said. 

"Hello, so you're new here, right?" She asked. 

"Y-yeah," I said. 

I looked down and the girl beside her noticed something. 

"Hey, Mari, I think she's shy," she said. 

"Oh, um, well-" 

"HEY EVERYONE!" Someone shouted, interrupting the bluenette 

"What's Chloe up to this time?" The ombré haired girl said. 

"THE NEW GIRL IS IN THE NEWS!" Chloe shouted. 

I gasped. No... 

I stepped backwards. 

"She's probably wrong... right?" Ombré said. 

"U-uh, introduce yourselves? I didn't catch your names," I said. 

"I'm Alya, that's Marinette," The ombré haired girl said. 

"APPARENTLY SHE WAS INVOLVED IN THIS THING AT HER OLD SCHOOL!" Chloe shouted, yet again. 

People surrounded her, apparently wanting to know what was up with me. Some people looked at me. I looked around, scared. 

"Hey guys, what's going on?" A blonde haired boy said, approaching us with a brown haired boy with a hat on. 

"Chloe, probably spreading lies about the new girl," Alya said, gesturing to me. 

"Hey, dudette, name's Nino. Next to me is my bud, Adrien," the brown haired boy said. 

I nodded. 

"She's shy," Alya said. 

"Oh, Hi, I'm Adrien," the blonde haired boy said. 

"I-I'm y/n," I stuttered. 

I hated talking. I'm quiet most of the time. 

"SO APPARENTLY, THE NEW GIRL WAS INVOLVED IN A CRISIS!" Chloe shouted. 

I stepped backwards again. 

"Y/N L/N, A YOUNG HIGH SCHOOLER, NEW TO ASHTON HIGH SCHOOL (made that up)! SHE STRIKED FEAR IN OTHER STUDENTS' HEARTS. APPARENTLY, SHE BULLIED OTHERS, MAKING THEM FEEL DEPRESSED. THERE WAS ONE STUDENT THAT TOLD THE TALE. JEANNA SMITH (made that up, if Jeanna is your name, you can change it) SAID SHE WAS BULLIED BY THE AMBITIOUS GIRL. SHE WAS THREATENED AND SCARED. Y/N DIDNT STOP THERE. SHE SENT NOTES AND GIFTS. SOON, JEANNA TOLD A TEACHER. AFTER SHE TOLD HER, Y/N THREATENED HER AND FINALLY JEANNA HURT Y/N. Y/N SWORE SHED GET REVENGE AND SHE DID. SHE INJURED JEANNA BEFORE LEAVING TO GO TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. HOPEFULLY, SHE WONT HURT ANOTHER PERSON!" Chloe read from her phone. 

People looked at me and started whispering and staring. There was only one thing to do, so I ran for it. Someone called my name and I ran even faster, hot tears pouring down my face. I felt like I ran a marathon when I reached home. My parents were at work and wouldn't be home until dinner, which was two hours after school. I slammed the door to my room and started crying. Lies. Jeanna was the bully. She was the one that hurt me. I almost died. She laughed.... she lied. I was the one threatened and scared. I hurt Jeanna when I had had enough. Jeanna was the one that got revenge and I went to the different country. Lies... I saw a purple butterfly. It seemed dark.