Fluffy

I burst out laughing at what Adrien was wearing. It was a bright green jacket that looked really fluffy and he had a plain black shirt. His leather pants reflected off sunlight. It was hilarious. He was like a bright green and black star.
The best part? He was wearing a headband with green cat ears on top. I rolled around on the floor.

"Y/n, you're gonna get your clothes dirty!" Adrien said, still pouting.

I got up, wiping my tears of laughter.

"It's snow, what can it do to me?"

"Uh, it could give you frostbite, make you get a cold, get a fever, make you really sick, give you—"

"I regret asking," I said, putting a finger to his lips.

I touched his jacket. Adrien smiled, "What're you doing?"

"Why is your jacket so soft?" I asked.

"Cuz it can be," Adrien replied smugly.

"You're mean!"

"That's how I felt when you laughed at it!"

"But it's too bright!"

He pulled me into a hug which I melted into. Adrien was really warm and really soft despite the cold weather.

"You're cute," I told him.

Adrien smiled, "You're cuter."

"No you are!"

"No, you!"

"Ah, shut up both of you! Too much loveydovey stuff goin on!" Nino said, one arm around Alya.

"Whatever, man!" I told him.

Nino rolled his eyes, "Ugh, couples.."

"Nino!" Alya said, hitting her boyfriend's arm playfully.

Nino grinned.

Me and Adrien sat in the snow.

"Can you take off your jacket? It's starting to blind me," I said to Adrien.

"Oh no! Lets head home, Princess! I'll cuddle you an—"

A snowball hit Adrien in the face.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Nino shouted.

"WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE!" I shouted back as Adrien threw a snowball in his direction.

"AND MORE!" Adrien shouted. That was a lie. But we do cuddle!

"LITTLE DID ADRIEN KNOW, ALYA AND NINO DID TOO!" I laughed.

"KINKY!" Marinette shouted beside Nath.
Nath laughed. (It autocorrected to Math, wtf XD)

A/N: ok, for some reason, my bold and stuff on my app isn't working so... yeah..