Cherry Blossoms | Adrien Agreste x Reader

"Look so pretty, But you go so soon!"
            -Centuries, Fall Out Boy

~~~~~~~~~~

     I had arrived in Paris, France! The City Of Love!!!! I was really excited because I hoped to find love here.

     Okkkaaaaayyyyy... first day here and I'm already lost. Sadly, this was only a family vacation which means I'd only be here for about a month because we had relatives here.

     "I'm gonna die..." I whispered. There was a huge crowd near the hotel I was staying in.

     "Stop being so dramatic, n/n. That's my job," Chloe said.

     Yes. I'm the cousin of Chloe Bourgeois. It's not much but it's eh.

     "Why is there a huge crowd?" I asked, worried this was an attack or something.

     "They're waiting on Daddy (*chokes* why does she call him thissss??????) to give them a speech for re-election," Chloe said.

     Of course they would. Uncle Andre said that he was running for Mayor again. But I hated crowds. Too much attention, but I guess it's ok whenever I'm around Chloe.

     "Now hurry up! We're gonna be late for school!" Chloe whined.

     "I'm going!" I said and pulled my oversized hoodie over my head and put my gray converse on.

     "Oh tell me you are not wearing that to school. You have to make a good impression!" Chloe exclaimed.

     "You know I don't wear all that stuff." I shot back.

     "You're borrowing my clothes."

     "Ok, just because we're the same size does not mean I'm wearing clothes like— woah."

     It was a white jean jacket with black cuffs. Then there was a white v cut neckline shirt with dark f/c stripes and white capri jeans with a silver belt which included... short white heels.

     "Chlo, no matter how short they are, I'm not wearing heels!" I exclaimed.

     "Y/n, they're basically flats!" She shot back.

     "For you!" I said.

     "Just put it on and get in the damn limo." Chloe said and walked out of the room.

     I sighed and put on the outfit. It was comfy and fitted me just right. I debated on the almost flat heels and groaned.

     "You win this time, Chloe." I said and pulled on the heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at school, there was whispering. Chloe was complaining about my hair when we sat down in her class which I was in and practically moved Sabrina's seat to the back.

Chloe has her brush out and Sabrina handed her the stuff Chloe needed.

"You have such tangles of hair!" Chloe exclaimed as I grumbled and yelped in pain as she pulled tightly on a knot with her brush.