Spared | Son of Thief!Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir x Snow Queen!Reader

A/n: I'm changing up the prompt cuz ya know.. kk, lets move on! Also, side note, this is a modern kingdom AU... uh, don't hate me?

Adrien's POV
     I sighed, completely bored out of my mind. I was the son of Gabriel Agreste, otherwise known as Hawkmoth, the notorious gang leader of the Akumas.

     In his civilian life, he was a famous fashion designer. I, too, was a thief and part of the gang. My thief name was Chat Noir. In my civilian life, I was a model.

     Nothing much really happened except for a few crime sprees. I heard an actress/singer was coming to visit Paris for her tour. My father wanted to kidnap her and hold her for ransom.

My head snapped towards the direction of a door opening and slammed closed.

"We got her," Stoneheart said.

I nodded, bored.

"Let me go, you jerks!" A feminine voice came from under the sack over the girl's head.

"Tie her up."

Your POV
I wandered away during my tour, and now I'm being held, possibly for ransom.

"When you guys bagged me, that hurt like hell, now let go!" I said, kicking and squirming.

"We got her." I heard a gruff voice say.

"Let me go, you jerks!" I exclaimed, still kicking and squirming.

"Tie her up."

"Oh, hell no. If you tie me up—"

"Can you shut the hell up?"

"..."

"Much better."

"You fucking cuckles," I muttered.

"What?"

"I said, 'You fucking cuckles.' Need your ears cleaned?" I asked.

"Damn, she's got attitude," I heard another voice say.

"Shut it, Cupid."

"Cupid? What the fuck?" I laughed.

"Hey! We're the ones who are supposed to be laughing!" 'Cupid' said.

"Oh, shut the fuck up," the voice in front of me said.

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you, Noir." Cupid snarled.

     The bag was lifted off my head, and I squinted my eyes to adjust to the light. I saw a male with a black mask sitting in a chair.

     I assumed Cupid was the guy with a red and black striped mask and the guy holding me had a gray rock patterned mask.

     The boy in the black mask stood up and pointed a finger into Cupid's chest accusingly.

"Well unfortunately for you, pal, my dad is the gang leader, and unless you wanna be killed, you better shut your mouth," Noir snarled back.

     Wait, oh my gosh. That's the infamous thief Chat Noir.. Dark Cupid and Stoneheart. Part of the Akuma gang. Gang leader was the infamous Hawkmoth.

I was then tied up.

"How long am I gonna be here?" I asked, bored after five minutes. Cupid and Stoneheart left.

"Until they give us the money," Chat replied, also bored.

I looked up, still bored and I decided to study his features.