Guys Don't Like Me | Badboy!Adrien Agreste x Dancer!Reader

A/N: Art belongs to the artist! It's not mine! Alsooooooo, ENJOY!!!

I stepped in the room and she noticed me
  Chloe told me there would be a new kid coming to our school and that she knew him. According to her, "He's so HAWT!"

  "Please welcome your new classmate, Adrien Agreste." The teacher said.

A-Almost instantly and I can guarantee that she has heard about me through her girlfriends.

"I already have a boyfriend Chlo, it doesn't matter."

  And by boyfriend, I meant Kim. Total playboy and complete idiot. He was only dating me to get close to Chloe and for popularity. I didn't care.

   "You'll change your mind once you see him!" Chloe said, winking.

   The blonde haired boy with mesmerizing green eyes walked in. He was wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans, a black shirt with different colored stripes, and orange Converse. He saw me and winked.

Shit.

Not to mention, that her boyfriend hates me.

  As soon as he walked in, I noticed that Kim glared at him. I sighed, knowing that this was going to cause some drama.

  Can that at least happen after dance practice?

  "You can sit next to Y/n. Raise your hand."

   I groaned inwardly at the empty seat next to me and raised my hand.

   "Hopefully you can learn something from her." Mme. Bustier said.

   Adrien nodded and walked over to sit next to me which only increased Kim's hate towards him even more.

It's not your fault she looked at me, it's not your fault you can't compare. Are we through with this? Cuz I do insist, nothing happened here this time.

  "Hey, pretty lady." He said, smirking in my direction.

   I blushed lightly under his gaze and glared at my paper, infuriated that he had the audacity to say that out loud. Also, I could feel Kim glaring in our direction.

Guys don't like me,
These guys, they don't like me,
These guys don't like me
Cause their girlfriends...
Guys don't like me,
These guys, they don't like me,
These guys don't like me
Cause their girlfriends do

I glared at him as he smirked larger. This little sh—

Do do do, do do do do, do do do

I inwardly groaned again. What right did he have to do this?

LUNCHTIME

I sat with Chloe, Sabrina, Kim, Max, and other people. For lunch, Chloe brought me a salad and other stuff that her personal chef made that she said I would like. I could feel someone staring at me.

I quickly turned around, confused. It was the Agreste boy. Chloe looked at me.

"What happened to 'I have a boyfriend, Chloe. It doesn't matter'?" Chloe teased.

Kim obviously heard this and looked at me, jealous and slightly angry.

"It's not supposed to matter. He's a noobie. He may think he's so cool because he's such a bad boy and all the girls fawn over him and his fucking leather jacket." Kim huffed.