Sad Song

This was a request from snowiethebunny and my bold and italics STILL aren't working , so greaaaattt >:( Enjoy! :3

I looked at myself in the mirror. My mascara left some black marks on my face as I wiped my tears. Memories played through my mind. Playing and replaying over and over.

*You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky*

I smiled, watching the fireworks burst in color.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"But not as much a—"

"Adrien. No pickup lines today."

"Whatever makes you happy, princess."

*With you, I'm alive, like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide*

Something was different when I met Adrien. He somehow always found a way to make me smile. He pieced my broken heart together.

*So stop right here in the moonlight, 'cuz I don't ever want to close my eyes*

He had taken me on a date at night to the park one time. It was beautiful. The stars above us shone brightly.

"Adrien.. this is amazing..."

"Only the best for you."

"Adrien!"

"Ok, Ok, I'll stop," he chuckled.

*Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole*

I arrived at school feeling more depressed than usual. When I looked up, I noticed Adrien talking to Marinette.. maybe he'd already moved on?

He looked over in my direction and I felt like breaking down right there.

*Without you, I've got no hand to hold*

Oh, god. This was really happening.

Yes!!!

NOO!!!
Never mind..

*Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm*

"Y/n!"

"Look! It's n/n!"

"How do you feel after lying to everyone?"

"... what?"

"Lying about what?"

I ran away, confused and sad and full of emotions

*Without you I'm just a sad song*

He left me. That was all that mattered. He left me alone and broken and pretty much depressed. My heart still aches for him. I hope you're happy now... (Wicked) (Lol) (k, I'll stop)

A/N: Sorry this was a little short, but I hope you enjoyed! I'm working on another one right now with an actual prompt (What?!) Ik. Kk, LYNDA OUTZ!