Chapter 2

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TOMMY'S POV

I had spent the whole time Wilbur's sister was on the call just staring at her, a couple times her glancing back and making us both turn red. I was scared her brother would catch on by his annoyed face every time it would happen.

After a while, she had to go and sat back down on Wilbur's bed, out of frame. We all talked for another hour or so until he decided to end stream and a few people left the discord call. Me, Will, Ranboo, Quackity, Karl and Tubbo were the only ones left, our cameras still on.

"Hey Will, can Y/n talk to us again?" Tubbo asks, the rest of us agreeing.

"Fine, but I will be unplugging the headset so I can hear everything." He says, slightly pissed at the fact that we wanted to to talk to her, not him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Y/N POV

Wilbur asked me if I wanted to talk to some of the people that were on call earlier. Looking over and seeing both Ranboo and Tommy, I nod my head and walk over to the chair.

"Hey everyone! Hi Ranboo!" I say, waving at the screen. Everyone said hi back and we sat in a silence for a few seconds before Quackity suggested everyone ask one question about me, similar to truth or dare, but just truths.

I looked at Wilbur and he squinted his eyes and nodded his head slowly and hesitantly.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!" Karl screamed. He cleared his throat and continued, "Out of all the people you have met today, who has been your favourite?" He asked, smiling and winking at someone else in the call, yet I couldn't make out who.

"Wilbur is, next question." I say speedily. Everyone but Karl laughed for a few seconds before another question was asked.

"Who do you think is the cutest?" Quackity interrupted. Wilbur quickly stood in front of the camera, blocking my face out and started to talk in the same tone as me.

"Me, dipshits. New game, raise you hand if you don't want to flirt with my sister." He says sarcastically. Everyone raises there hand except for Quackity. Wilbur raises his eyebrow which was enough for him to quickly leave the call.

"I don't flirt with women Wilbur, they just flirt with me." Tommy says, seeming oddly proud of himself. I giggle at his massive ego which, obviously, makes him go red. I look up at my brother to see him giving me a deep glare, quickly glancing up at Tommy's icon and back down at me again, raising a singular eyebrow for the second time in the past 5 minutes. I could clearly tell what he was 'saying' and just looked away, beginning to blush.

"Okay boys, it's getting late and Y/n needs to sleep now so we are both gonna go, call you tomorrow." Wilbur said, pulling me away from his chair and ending the call whilst I heard everyone blurting a bunch of 'awwwhhhs' and 'Byeee!s'

I say goodnight to Will and head back to my room, checking my Twitter before I go to bed. My eyes widen as I scroll through my endless notifications :

Georgenotfound has followed you!
Ranboo has followed you!
Dream has followed you!
Quackity has followed you!
Tubbo has followed you!
KarlJacobs has followed you!
Tommyinnit has followed you!

I gasp and begin to check my DM's, the username 'Tommyinnit' catching my eye. I tap on the messages to see Tommy had texted me.

Tommyinnit
Hey Y/n, I was wondering if I could get your number?

Y/u/n
Yeah sure! Please don't share it to that Quackity guy though, he creeps me out.

Tommyinnit
Me too
Don't worry I wont :)

Y/u/n
*your number*
and don't tell Wilbur either
I mean, you can, but I warned you ...

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TEXT MESSAGES

Unkown
Woman?
Answer big man Tommy
Womannnnn

Y/u/n
Jesus Tommy, clingy much?

Tommy 📸📷
Wateva
Can you FaceTime?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ INCOMING CALL FROM Tommy 📸📷