Chapter 10

I woke up the day later to a camera in my face a, yet a again, a screaming child. How the fuck he was so energetic late last night and still got enough sleep to be this energetic in the morning, I don't know.

"WOMAN WAKE UP! VLOG TIME!" Tommy shouted in my face, Ranboo, with his mask and glasses on, stood next to my bed whilst Tubbo just sat on down on his. I put my hand over the lens as I pulled off the covers and pushed both the boys out of my room.

"Tubster, I'm going to have a shower and get changed in the bathroom, so I would advise you to just, you know, not come in." I say with a giggle and he nods, smiling at my awkwardness. I grabbed an outfit out of my bag and walked to the bathroom with a towel.

After finishing drying my hair and getting changed, I walked out of the bathroom to grab my phone to see the room was empty

After finishing drying my hair and getting changed, I walked out of the bathroom to grab my phone to see the room was empty. Toby had probably just gone to one of the other rooms. I got everything I needed and opened the door, seeing Wilbur waiting outside his.

"Ranboo and Jack are downstairs waiting, I'm gonna stay and wait for Tommy and Tubbo." He says, looking up from his phone. I smile and nod with a simple 'okay' and walk down to the reception to wait with the others. They both were engrossed completely in their conversation so, naturally, I decided to jump scare them both. Unfortunately, Jack was facing my way and saw me coming, so I placed my pointer finger on my lips and continued to tiptoe towards the two. After I was only just short of a metre away from Ranboo, I grabbed his shoulders and shook them.

"So then he deci- wh- AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed and turned around to face me. I had my hand gripped to my hoodie, bursting with laughter. Once almost falling to the ground from too much laughing, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo had come down and we were all ready to go. We had a couple of ours until we had to be at the high ropes, so we all decided on getting breakfast from McDonald's.

We arrived at the fast food place and chose to go through the drive through and eat in the car, not waiting to blur out everyone in the shop's faces from recording in there. I wasn't too hungry and just had a hash brown whilst the others either had a Sausage McMuffin or Pancakes. Personally, I found the pancakes too thick and dry and the Sausage McMuffin, I just wouldn't be able to finish.

It took us all about an hour to finish considering there was a lot of pausing to talk about memes and recording. I had talked quite a bit since I only had a hash brown and finished quickly, but man was it good.

After eating, we had about 30 minutes until we had to be at the high ropes. It took about 20 minutes to drive there, plus a bit of mid - day London traffic, so we were there just in time. All the safety checks were done and we were explained too about how to operate the different clips on our harnesses. This all was about 10 minutes long and, surprisingly, I didn't zone out. I was too busy watching Jack being too short and getting a kids harness whilst Ranboo was practicing being 'smooth like butter' with some of his new pick up lines he had found, specifically for being so high and stuff? I didn't bother asking him.

We had only just done a few obstacles and Tommy, Ranboo and Wilbur were already making 'high' jokes whilst Tubbo was just, I don't really know. Vlogging?

Tubbo was at the very front, Wilbur behind him, then me, Ranboo, Tommy, and Jack at the back. He was only last to go on so I could make the bit about 'Jack at the back with his baby harness'. Every two people had a camera to share so there generally was a lot of me and Ranboo clips and some of us with Wilbur and Tommy whilst Tubbo just sat on the edge, alone, and Jack was far behind. I was having so much fun yet it pained me that it would only last for a few hours until I had to go back to Brighton, yet we still had plans to meet up a few more times in the holidays.