Chapter 11

We had completed the high ropes coarse and were now in the car, doing very loud karaoke. It was mostly songs from 2010 and a couple from LoveJoy, which made Wilbur smile like hell realising that all of us knew all of the words off by heart.

I had just spent 2 hours listening to the complete wusses screaming about heights and now had to spend another 20 minutes listening to what they liked to call 'singing'. It was quite fun and I had decided to join in after Jack threatened to turn up the volume.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

After we arrived back at the hotel, I went to Ranboo and Tommy's room whilst Tubbo called his parents. We were just quickly putting all of our things away and then going bowling.
I sat on one of the boy's bed and began to scroll through Twitter when I overheard the two talking in the bathroom, a bad idea considering there was a loud echo.

"Dude what the fuck? You know I-" I heard Tommy in a loud voice before he got cut off by Ranboo.

"Shhhhhhh! She can hear us man!" He whisper-shouted in response to Tommy's tone.

"Fine. But we are talking later Boo Boy."

"Hey! That Y/n's nickname for me though..." I could hear Ranboo frowning through the wall as Tommy exited the room, Ranboo following not far behind. They both walked out of the room and I raised my eyebrow, causing both of there eyes to widen.

We all finished putting everything away and we're ready to leave for bowling. I chose to go in the same car as Jack whilst the others went with Wilbur, they were probably going to finish talking about earlier so I didn't mind that Ranboo and Tommy weren't in the car with me, it gave me some peace for once.

"So, I talked to everyone at some point and they all love you being here in the vlog. We think you should be in more of them and I'm sure the viewers will agree." Jack said, breaking the silence. I smiled as I came up with a response.

"I have enjoyed being in the vlog myself! Talking to the camera felt natural and I'm thinking of, maybe, starting a twitch of my own. I just think that everyone will want to watch me for Wilbur and you guys, not just for my content."

"Some people will be like that, but it's called hate, and every streamer, youtuber or influencer gets it. Even if you didn't know us, you will still get some hate, but that is a part of being a streamer. I'm sure you would really enjoy it and, even the people you have known for barely a few months, know for a fact that you will be amazing at it!" Jack said with a smile, still looking at the road. He was good at giving advice and I knew he meant what he said. We spent the rest of the journey listening to VERY British music, which was just swearing with a hint of 'you', 'man', 'woman' and 'I'. 

It didn't take us long to pull up at the bowling car park, to find that the others had beaten us there. We met at the front door of the building and walked in. Surprisingly, everyone got recognised and someone even asked me for a photo! The odd thing was that they posted it with the caption : "Just met Tommyinnit's girlfriend! Vikkstar would be very proud! ;).
I didn't say anything to her but I decided I would mention it later to everyone.

(I just want to keep this in as a little note I gave myself-)
Sorry future Poppy, I'm just too tired and need some flipping sleep for once so, sorry, but you are going to have to do the writing. I did do a Chapter ready for tomorrow already so your welcome as well bitch. I left it at a time skip for you so it should be pretty easy to carry on. :) Anyway, Good morning/Afternoon/Night! I hope you are okay and make sure to drink and stay hydrated, also, don't eat the Nutella because the last two times you have done that, you have felt sick. :/ Enjoy writing ✍️