Chapter 13

I carefully made my way down the concrete steps, just passing the vibrant red sign. Underground wasn't too busy at all, only about 30 people in sight, which is quite a little amount for the London Tubes.

We had to wait around 10 minutes on a nearby bench until the next train arrived. I sat next to Tommy as he filmed a very close up TikTok, his loud voice echoing throughout the empty space before he turns the phone to me. I quickly turn away before stating, "No photos!". Tommy lets out a small chuckle and ends the recording, allowing me to turn my head back around. Both of us just scrolled through social media, exchanging a few memes and funny videos that made us laugh. I loved the friendship me and him had, yet, even when I got too close or accidentally brushed me hand against his, he would look away before I could see his face.

A couple more minutes passed before me, Tommy and Ranboo's conversation about Lore and character development on the Dream Smp got rudely interrupted by sound of train rails rattling getting closer. With that, the whole group sat up and began to climb onto the train. Behind us followed a few strangers muttering amongst themselves as people pushed past, trying to exit the station. As I began to sit down towards the back of the tube, a couple of familiar figures caught my eye.

"Brad, Rory!" I shouted as their heads turned. They were friends from my old college before I moved in with my brother. Brad was short for Bradley and he was quite tall, about 6'4. His hair was curly and black, falling just under his ears, laying beside his cordial green eyes and thin peach lips. The white and maroon striped shirt he was wearing complemented his black denim jeans and platformed airforces as perfectly as his facial features.

To the side of him, stood Rory. She had ordinary blue eyes, not to dark, not too light with a gold ring spiking around her pupils. Her hair was an inch below shoulder height, yet her curtain bangs sat just beside her eyes, trimmed to curve around her face with small waves. Rory's style was similar to Bradley's, with a black long-sleeved shirt, striped with thins of white and topped with an auburn t-shirt on top. She wore ripped mom jeans, a slightly lighter tone than Brad's with a black fishnet underneath, and a rectangular belt.

"Hey Y/n! Long time no see!" Rory called to me with a smile. "Yeah, we haven't seen you in forever!" Bradley agreed from her side.

"I'm sorry, I have been a bit busy with a few things lately," I glance back at the group, to see them looking at me with confused face, except for Wilbur, of course. "I will make sure to call you later, maybe we can hang out?" I say, turning back. They both nod and I give them both a hug before going to sit back down with Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Who are they?" Tommy asked me with a bit of a jealous sounding tone.

"Just some friends from my old college before I moved in with Wilbur, we kind of lost touch after I left." I say with a frown, sitting up and pulling my phone out of my pocket to scroll through twitter. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see both Tommy and Ranboo letting out a sigh of relief, Tubbo just looking at them both as confused as I felt. They were probably just worried that they were complete strangers and If I was safe, right?

A couple of minutes passed and J had decided to sit next to Tubbo and have our own conversation away from the rest of the group until her brought up a subject that hadn't crossed my mind before.

"Please tell me you like at least one of them." Tubbo says whilst glancing behind me to look at Tommy and Ranboo also talking. I turn my head to see who he meant then immediately turned back before responding.

"No, they are just my friend I guess. I don't really see them as anything more." I say, trying to be as nice as possible. Toby frowns and looks at me longingly. "Now i'm going to have to break some news to both of them." He mumbles to himself, not quite quiet for me not to hear though. Then, I got reminded of the selfie with a fan earlier.

"Hey Toby, can I talk to you about something?" I blurt out as he looks up at me and nods with a small smile. "Earlier today, I took a selfie with a fan and they captioned it something like, 'Just met Tommyinnit's girlfriend, POG!' and I don't really know what to do or say about it." I say, trying my best not to stutter. To my surprise, he didn't look surprised.

"Yeah, people will do that to draw attention to themselves and try and start drama, it's best to just ignore it." He said, with a sympathetic tone.

Me and him talked for a while, and I decided to bring up streaming. Before, I was still a bit unsure, even after to talking to Jack. But now, I felt certain and excited to start streaming. We both got lost in our conversation as we passed through a couple of the different train stations until we finally arrived at Charing Cross. I smiled and walked over to the opening doors along the wall of the the train. We all waited patiently and tentatively for some other people to enter before climbing out and walking quite quickly towards our destination, Trafalgar Square.