Chapter 15

"Truth? Alright." Tubbo says with a cunning smile whilst leaning back in his seat and turning himself back to Wilbur's direction.

He sighs and begins to tell me my truth. "Do you...uh...like anyone? Like, like - like, someone?" Wilbur says with his eyes wide, willing to hear my answer. I smile and feel my cheeks heating up a bit before answering.

"Yes, yes I do, as a matter of fact." I say, grinning and sitting back in the corner of my seat. Ranboo and Tubbo both looked at me with a surprised expression and looked at Wilbur, noticing his squinting eyes.

"Who." Wilbur asked in a monotone voice, sounding like he was getting a bit pissed at my answer.

"I just said my truth, I think it's Ranboo's turn." I say, quickly trying to ease the tension and change the subject. He nods and I let out a sigh of relief I didn't even know I was holding before turning to Ranboo as he gets a Dare. To my dismay, his dare was to convince and hear who my 'crush' was. Some Year 7 shit right here.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Y/N'S POV

"So I don't really think that was the best of first impressions but definitely not the worst." I say with a giggle as I describe my introduction to half of the Dream SMP. Whilst me and Jack continued talking, I couldn't help but notice both Tommy and Ranboo split from their original group, which now only consisted of Wilbur and Tubbo. Jack unfortunately caught me glancing behind his shoulder and turned to face what I was looking at.

We couldn't see much, but from what we could see, Tommy had just told Ranboo something pretty interesting. Before walking back to the group, Ranboo shot us a glare and a sus smile as he followed behind Tommy back to Wilbur and Toby. Me and Jack both looked back at each other, trading confused expressions back and forth for a moment before the train stopped at our station.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

We all arrived back at the hotel and gathered in Tommy and Ranboo's room, since it was the biggest.

"I can order a couple pizzas and we can watch a movie? I know we said about going to a restaurant again tonight but I think I can speak for all of us when I say, 'I am exhausted'." Wilbur says whilst collapsing on Tommy's bed and turning the huge TV on. Amongst us, we all agreed and the minors picked a movie whilst Will and Jack went to get pizzas. When they had tried to order, a message popped up and said that it would be ready for collection in 30 minutes, and considering they had both already paid, Jack decided it was best to just go.

I sat on Ranboo's comfortable bed with him whilst the Tubbo sat on Tommy's, who was in the bathroom, taking a shower.

"I heard 'The Platform' is a good movie!" Ranboo suggests.

"Ranboo, it's an 18." I reply, trying to steal the remote from him.

"And we are 16!" He says, moving the remote away from me so that I couldn't get it.

"And 17!" Tubbo quickly reminded while I was still trying to get the remote from Ranboo. As I reached out for it, he quickly put it behind his back, causing me to fall on top of him. As if on cue, Tommy walked in immediately after.

"What the fuck?" Tommy spoke, breaking the silence. Toby's head flung up to see me crawling off of Ranboo.

"Whoops. I guess you can choose the movie." I say, turning my head downwards to cover my heated cheeks.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- Side note! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to leave the story like this because it perfect for how I want my next chapter to be! Also, a little reminder that voting helps out a lot, so does following! :D