Chapter 21

˗ ˏˋ WilburSoot is live! 'ˎ˗

I clicked the notification as the screen brought me to his stream. A bit earlier than usual, he would normally stream late at night or early hours in the morning whilst I'm trying to sleep, but I just assumed there was something going on or he was bored. Not long passed and my stomach began to grumble, only having a hot chocolate a few hours ago, I ran downstairs and started searching through the cupboards, nothing. There was a half case of monster ultras but I wasn't that bored or thirsty.

I ran back upstairs, checking Wilbur's stream before knocking on the door and waiting for a reply to come in. He shouts back and I walk in, looking around before asking him if he wanted pizza. The room looked a bit different considering I hadn't been in there for a while, a few fanart posters and other people youtooz.

"Yeah, could I have a pepperoni? My card is on the table downstairs so you can use that." He says before turning back to his monitor. I nod and quickly promote my new Twitch to the stream before he physically gets up and pushes me out of of his office, closing the behind me.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

The pizza arrived at the front door and I quickly answered, not having to give the man money because of already paying on the app. Man, that was useful. I made my way upstairs, walking into my brother room knowing that he wasn't streaming anymore, placing his pepperoni pizza on his desk, and dragging a chair to sit next to him. We sat and talked to a few of the members of the smp that I already knew for a while until both pizzas were gone and I wanted to start my first stream soon.

"Hey boys, and Niki, I think I'm gonna go now. Y/n is starting her first stream and I want to be there." Wilbur speaks up, hovering over the 'end call' button until everyone says goodbye. We leave and enter my room, quickly grabbing a second chair for Will to sit on beside me. I boot up my new PC and wait for it to load, trying my best to listen to all the information he was telling me about streaming.

"Okay, I have gathered a few people that can join in the VC and talk in your stream for a bit if you want. It's only Tommy, Ranboo, and Niki, so nobody that you don't know."

"Uhh yeah! I'm thinking of just messing around on a survival world but if they can join that would be great! Are they just going to talk through the VC or can at least one of them play?"

"Niki can't play on minecraft, but the other two can, I'll just sit back and help with the stream. Oh, and add me to your mods, as well as Phil, he does this thing where he blocks some bad people from everyone's chat." I nod and turn back to my setup, adding both of them to my mod's list and beginning to set up the stream. I create the VC and wait for everyone to join, taking about 10 minutes in total because Tubbo and Ranbbo's WiFi was taking a while and they had a 5 second delay.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

"Oh my little pony, that is a lot of viewers." I say as I check to see 43 thousand people had tuned in to see my stream after only a few minutes. I talk to the chat for a bit, warming up to this new environment. It was nice to have my friends there to support me during all of this, they knew what it felt like and now, more than ever, I felt like I just fit in with them.

"Okay, now everybody is here, we are going to be speed running Minecraft!" I say, smiling into the web cam cam and facing down to the screen again. I logged onto a new survival world and, whilst I was waiting for the other's to join, a dono came in.

* ˚ ✦ £20 "Since when was Tommy's name Minecraft?"

Wilbur began to burst out laughing along with the rest of the VC as I just sat there, shocked. "MODS, and Wilbur, BAN THEM FROM CHAT, ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE £20 POUND DONO SO I GUESS I CAN'T BAN YOU!" I say, sighing.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- Side note! I am really struggling to post every day with writers block and just general business in my IRL life. I will keep posting every couple of days but not as often as daily. I hope you are enjoying the story a lot more than I am! Bye! <3