Chapter 6

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Y/N'S POV

I finished talking to Tommy about our summer plans, both agreeing that we had close to nothing planned. Man, how much I wanted to see him, but I would have to convince Wilbur first. It probably wasn't a good idea to mention it to him over breakfast, considering the events earlier in the morning, but I would at some time today.

I put my phone on charge and quickly made my bed, picking an outfit to change into after breakfast.

(For this next part, can we imagine that Tommy and Y/n have been talking for a few months now, and that call had been a while after they met? :D )

The smell of pancakes was becoming unbearable as I rushed downstairs, fighting my slight hunger from not eating the leftovers from yesterday. I opened the dining room door to see 2 plates, a bowl of freshly cut berries,  and a glass of water, which was obviously Wilbur's, yet I still chugged it all down in one. We both sat down in an uncomfortable silence for a minute or two, eating the food, until I decided to ask about his Twitch, an easy subject to start a conversation.

"About that, I need to film a vlog with Tommy tomorrow, Tubbo, Jack and Ranboo will be there as well. Since we are all meeting up in London, I was going to drive down there this evening, stay in a hotel, do the vlog the next day, stay another night, and return back here the next morning. Which means you will be home alone for two nights," Wilbur explained, "I am more than happy for you to stay here if you want but the only room left in the hotel to book was a double room, meaning you can tag along if you want."

Was I going to stay at home HECK! I could finally meet Tommy along with Tubbo AND Ranboo! I wasn't surprised Ranboo was coming because I had already been told about his arrival to the UK a week before they reveal it everyone, this vlog was going to be posted after him and Tubbo do the stream.

"I mean...I will have to think about it. I don't think I will." I say, trying to keep back a smile.

"O-oh, I thought-" Wilbur began before I cut him off.

"Of course I would love to, you idiot!" I said, beginning to jump up and down in excitement.

"You will need to pack for two days, I think it will be warm, but I'm not sure. Oh yeah, and I kinda knew you would say yes so I booked you to go on the high ropes as well as everyone else on the vlog!" He smiled and quickly went to his room before I could reply. Not long after, I ran to my room to FaceTime Ranboo about our soon to be meet up, but decided to ask Wilbur if he had already told them and whether or not I could keep it a surprise.

I ran to his room and burst the door open.

"What the fuck? Are you sure he meant Y/-" Wilbur was saying speedily into his microphone to Tubbo and Phil before stopping because of my presence.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but can I talk to you real quick?" I ask in a quiet tone. He muted himself and turned to me, indicating for me to speak. "Do the rest already know I'm going to be there, if not, could I let it be a surprise?"

"Uhh yeah, That should be fine! It would probably be a good idea to start packing now, we will leave at 5pm and put all of our things in the room, get changed, and go to a restaurant for dinner at 7:15 if that is okay?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"Thank you Will!" I hug him and rush out of his room to mine, get changed and called Ranboo for company whilst I pack. I tried to call him a few times but he didn't pick up, so I decided to call Tommy instead. I would have called Tubbo I but assumed he was still talking to Will as I heard quite a lot of keyboard clicking and a lot of talking. He picked up in a few rings.

"Hey, long time no see!" Tommy says in a cheerful tone. I smile and giggle at his joke before getting out a large duffel bag and begin to pack it. "Oh! I forgot to tell you but I have to film a vlog tomorrow and probably won't be able to talk. You probably already knew that because Wilbur is going, but still!" He says with a pout.

"It's okay! I am going to stay at a friend's house for the next two nights anyways, I was calling for company whilst I pack?" I say smiling at the fact that Tommy had begun to get up as well to pack for his trip. I ask him about his plans for the vlog, trying not to ask suspicious.

"Well me, Wilbur , Tubbo and Ranboo are staying in the same hotel, his room is across the hall. He booked a double room so I think he may be sharing with Jack actually, but I am sharing with Tubbo and stupid Ranboo. At about 6, Wilbur is supposed to pick me up and drive to London, Jack, Tubbo and Ranboo are doing the same I think, then we are going to a restaurant for dinner and going to bed. In the morning we will wake up and get breakfast somewhere then go to the high ropes and film the vlog. The rest of the day we are going to hang out in the city and do a stream revealing Ranboo is in the UK later in the evening and then go to dinner at a restaurant again." Tommy explains the whole trip as we both pack. (This is also a brief explanation of what you will be doing in London.) After a couple hours of talking and packing, we both end the call to go have some lunch and I just scroll through Twitter for a couple of hours until it was time to go.