Chapter 8

It took me a total of about 25 minutes until I feel fast asleep. The car had calmed down now and we were in some traffic along the M1 (A very large road that goes from Nottingham to London). Wilbur and Tommy were talking amongst each other, something about 'blowing up a nation and a fat fuck having a heart attack and dying' whilst the soft patter of rain was clicking against my window. I zoned out and soon fell asleep after.

It took another hour and a bit before I had woken up again to Tommy and Will in a call with Toby and Ranboo. They were mostly talking about plans during the holiday and to definitely meet up again. They sounded like they were saying goodbyes and hadn't even seen each other yet. They had all met before except, of course, for Ranboo.

During the call, I had to remain silent to make sure not to ruin the surprise, which seemed to be a lot harder than it sounded, ya'know, being in the same car as the Tommyinnit and WilburSoot and all.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

Tommy had ended the call with the others and we were in London now, a few streets from the hotel. I was sad that I had only 1 full day with everyone but Wilbur had promised that, if they all liked me, I could show up in a few more vlogs and maybe come to a couple meet ups. To say the least, I was extremely happy and was 'bursting with too much energy woman'. I think you can guess who said that, wink wink, it wasn't Wilbur or Tommy, but the Queen! She came and knocked on our car door whilst we waited for Tower Bridge to lower. Tommy was obviously pissed at his ex showing up at the window, so he was slumped back in his seat, arms crossed. And then I stopped zoning out as the car stopped outside of a hotel, with a small group of three people waiting outside the door with their bags, as if they were waiting for someone. Fuck that. Of course they were!

I ran up to them all, ecstatic to say hi to Ranboo and Tubbo, me and Jack weren't as close but I hoped to talk to him a bit more in the next day and a bit! I jumped up to hug Ranboo but he lost his balance and toppled over, leaving up both in a mess on the floor. I giggled and got up, lending a hand to Ranboo and he got up and we both brushed ourselves off, still smiling. I went to hug Tubbo but he stepped back.

"I don't want to fall on the floor please!" He said quickly with a laugh before hugging me. I smiled at Jack and he ruffled my hair. Everyone said there greetings before we made our way to the reception. Wilbur and Jack had left to go to the bathroom so that left me with the rest of the children. I had decided to ask about the rooms to the woman at the front desk considering the boys were all arguing about sharing rooms. I had to wait for Jack and Will to get back before getting the keycards to the rooms, who seemed to be taking forever. The bickering between the three boys was becoming a suffering to my ears.

"Tubbo!"

"Tommy!"

"Boo boy!" Neither one of them were answering so I sighed and winked at the woman I had been talking to. She seemed to know what I was going to do.

"That sad!" I said with a loud enough tone for them to hear, "I was actually thinking I liked him." I said, pretending to be talking to the lady. They all froze and stared at me.

"Who?" Ranboo and Tommy said in sync. I laughed and looked over at Toby who also knew what I was doing.

"Tubster, my bestie, of course!" I say, walking over to him and grabbing his wrist as I pulled him back to where I was standing. We all stood in silence before Jack and my brother had finally decided it was a good time to come back. Jack walked over to me and picked up his bag whilst Wilbur got our keycards.

"Me and Will have decided to share a room, Y/n. He says that he is fine with you sharing a room with Tubbo but not the other two." I smile and turn to Toby, who nodded in agreement with an excited smile. We all grabbed our bags and I asked Wilbur to carry mine. He sighed and picked it up as I waved goodbye to my new friend at the counter.

Tommy, Ranboo and I decided that we were going to race against the lift. Wilbur, Jack and Tubbo took all the bags into the lift and watched as the door closed. We all began to run up the stairs as fast as we could, Ranboo in front, Me second and Tommy last. We had to climb 8 flights of stairs to get to the 4th floor and both boys were out of breath on the 5th. I took the chance to sprint up the last 3 few flights and finish in first, Tommy taking second and Ranboo last. Fortunately, we were all outside the lift door before it's finally arrived on our floor 2 minutes later.

"IT'S NOT FAIR! WE HAD TO STOP FOR ANOTHER PERSON!" Tubbo quickly whined as we all picked up and bags and suitcases to take them to our room.

"Sore and sour about loosing much Tubbee?" I ask him with a pouted face and a slight smirk. He gives me a death glare that soon breaks out into laughter as we opened our shared room. I took dibs on a shower whilst Toby went to Tommy and Ranboo's room to check they weren't fighting already. After I got out, I decided on a black dress with a beige cardigan.

I dried my hair and put it into f/h/s before picking up my phone and going on Twitter until everyone was ready

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

We all had gone into two separate cars, Me, Tommy and Wilbur in one car and Jack, Tubbo and Ranboo in the other. Tubbo and Ranboo were arguing over who was my best friend and who got to sit be in the car with me and Wilbur whilst Tommy quickly snuck in the front and we drove off, leaving the others with Jack.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Tubbo and Ranboo sat either side of me whilst Wilbur sat opposite. I decided to order some special friend rice because that was my favourite to have at a Chinese restaurant. (Try it though, it is actually really good if you haven't already.) The drinks came and the food not long after. We all ate and decided it was too early to go back yet since it was only 8:45.

"Have you guys ever been on the London Eye?" Jack asks, implying that we could go there. Everyone says no and decide that we have nothing better to do, plus it was only a 15 minute walk from where we were now. Along the way, we agree to each pay our own part of the expense of going on the London Eye, as it was quite a lot to go on there.

5 minutes in, Jack and Tommy decide to have a piggy back race. Me and Toby were the lightest and were chosen to go on there backs. I wanted to be on the winning team so I jumped on Tommy's back as they started to run. Both me and Tubbo looked at each other in horror as we started to let our lowercase screams. Tommy ended up winning but didn't let me off his back, which wasn't that bad considering I was taller than Ranboo! Not usually, of course, because I am only 5'8, but it's was nice while it lasted.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- Side note! Voting does help me and I know I usually thought it was annoying when people begged for votes but it does tell me that people are enjoying it and are reading through the chapters! :) Thank you so much for 80 viewers and to AlmightyOwO  for coming back every chapter and voting! I really appreciate it all! I won't do many side notes often but I though I might just mention all these things! Also, I'm aiming to make sure you will cry at some point so be warned if you are reading this all in one! :D 📸📷