Chapter 18

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Y/N'S POV

I woke up to small rays of sun creeping through the hotel blinds, lightly brightening the room. My eyes fluttered open to the sound of gentle muttering and a quick zip of a bag. I pulled the warm covers onto my lap as I sat up and glanced around the room. In the doorway, stood Wilbur, Jack and Tommy whilst Tubbo was packing up and Ranboo was sipping a coffee on the sofa beside the bed, scrolling through Twitter. He looked up at me and smiled before indicating for me to take a cup that sat next to him, filled with a warm hot chocolate.

"You have about an hour before we leave, Tubbo got carried away and already packed your things." He said with a chuckle. I take the cup from his hands as I scrambled back under the covers again, not going to sleep, just to be warm.

A couple of minutes passed and I finished my drink. I knew I would have to get up at some point, so I crawled out from the comfort of the bed and threw my disposable cup into the bin. Before hand, I had put out some clothes out to get changed into for Today, which came in handy considering my fashion sense wasn't quite on point at this time in the morning. It was only something comfy, but I tried to make it work.

I stepped out of the bathroom, clean from just having a shower and pretty snug in my clothes

"Hey Y/n, we have about 30 minutes left, the rest of the children are in the reception, I can bring your bags down." Wilbur said, pausing him and Jack's conversation for a moment. I nod and smile before running down the 8 flights of stairs, pretty much out of breath by the time I reached the bottom and had walked over the others.

"Oh hey Y/n! We are thinking of doing another in a couple of weeks that Wilbur should be coming to, if you want, you can tag along again." Tubbo asks after noticing my presence. "Of course! I will ask him on the ride home, Tommy can help me convince him." I reply with a small laugh. We all agree and talk about other things that they will be doing in the holidays, mostly streams. It reminded me that I should also ask about having my own Twitch to Will, I'm sure he wouldn't mind and Tommy could back me up on that one as well.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

I hugged Jack, Tubbo and Ranboo goodbye as we all parted our ways into the separate cars. 10 minutes passed and I decided that I should probably mention the few things to Wilbur that we had talked about earlier.

"Hey Wilbur, me and the fellow children were wondering if I could tag along again , in a few weeks, to the next vlog you will be doing?" I ask, plucking up the courage to break the silence. "Yeah, sure. I don't see why not, as long as Tommy is okay with it." He replied, his eyes still fixed to the road as I was sat behind him and Tommy sat in the back. I turned to Tommy behind me and he nodded.

"Also, I'd don't know if I told you, but I was thinking of, maybe, starting to do my own streams?" His face stayed straight as we all sat in silence for a moment. Although there was no sound, I could feel Tommy silently shouting at me for not telling him, which made me giggle a bit to myself.

"I'll think about it."

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- Side note! I am trying to do as little of these 'side notes' as possible but, if you have notifications on  for this story, I want to say sorry for the changes I am doing. I was clearing up the chapters and trying to make everything more consistent, and, I have found a new photo for the story. Many changes, I know, but I am trying to make this the best story I can and still am updating everyday! I don't know how back to school will be but chapters will still come out daily. Also, if anyone has any ideas to request for the story, I am more than glad to take them into consideration, please stay safe and enjoy! :)