Chapter 22

About an hour passes and we are still playing in threat same survival world. Honestly, I would say it was my best stream ever, but it was my first and only one.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

The stream ended and I was now just sat alone in my room, practising bedwars. Wilbur went to his band rehearsal since LoveJoy was thinking of hosting a concert some time soon, and they wanted to release at least  one more song before singing in front of a crowd and making people pay to watch them.

I was slouching in my chair, zoning out and basically playing the game on auto pilot. There wasn't much else to do. Once I broke out of my trance, I realised that, without knowing, I had won the past 3 rounds. That's all for today.

Getting up from out of the warm comfortableness of my chair, I walked downstairs and to the fridge. Still as empty as before, there was still a case of minter ultra's though. After a moment of thought, I decided I wasn't thirsty nor bored enough for one of those, and just got a glass of water. I made may way to the living room and turned the TV on. Whilst scrolling through the endless amount of News and Gameshows, my phone began to ring, an unknown number.

I smiled at the sound of my ringtone, Tubbo and Tommy singing karaoke in the car. I had taken a video and then threatened to make it my ringtone if they didn't shut up, obviously, they didn't believe me so I did it anyway.

After zoning out and remembering the hilarious memory, I snapped back and answered the call. It took a moment before the person on the other end spoke up, "Hello? Y/n?" A deep, male voice asked.

"Hi? Who is this?" I replied, trying to recall where I knew this person, or voice, from.

"Hey! Yeah, uh, it's Bradley. You still have the same number but I'm assuming you didn't have me in your contacts still."

I let out a sigh of relief and smile, forgetting that he can't see me. Wait. I quickly look back at the phone to double - check that it wasn't FaceTime and I wasn't just showing him my ear. No, okay.

"Yeah, is that it, or do you something?"

"Oh, right. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later, or tomorrow, or any time really, I'm pretty much free for the rest of the week."

"Um, I'm a bit busy for the rest of today, but I can sometime tomorrow!" Lie. But, in honesty, I didn't have Wilbur to drive me anyway. I just didn't feel like going out today and would be too much effort. We continue to talk for another 20 minutes, discussing times and places, and just generally catching up a bit. Rory was apparently out of town for a few nights and he had nothing to do.

The call ended and I was dreading having to tell Will. He would need to drive me considering we were going to meet about half an hour away from our house and it was best to tell him before hand so that he knew. Luckily, he was quite fond of Brad and didn't really mind me hanging out with him, so there probably wasn't going to be another ProtectiveSoot arc for now.