Chapter 19

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ WILBUR'S POV

As we were driving back home, Y/n brought up the subject of her starting a Twitch account and beginning to stream. I didn't quite know how to reply. I fucking loved the idea, of course, but couldn't ruin the surprise.

Jack had previously told me about Y/n's desire to stream and it made me happy yet a bit sad that she didn't tell me first. But still, she was making friends that she could trust other than Bradley and Rory, who she still isn't that close with anyway. I could feel her worry in the silence before I replied with, "I'll think about it." What a cruel brother I am.

The funniest part was Tommy's face. Obviously, she hadn't told him yet and he was the most surprised out the two of us. It felt like, although there was silence, he was fucking screaming at her for not telling him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TOMMY'S POV

I was sat in the back of the car, waiting for Y/n to bring up the vlog. After about 10 minutes of reciting what to say if Wilbur said no in my head, a voice broke the silence.

Wilbur happily agreed and confirmed with me about the vlog, which finally put me at ease. Another minute or too passed and the car was still pretty silent, I was going to say something before I heard Y/n's voice speak up again.

"Also, I'd don't know if I told you, but I was thinking of, maybe, starting to do my own streams?" She said, nervous of her brother's answer. I was surprised at the fact that he did have a fit of joy and, instead, just said that he would 'Think about it'. That's a bit off.

But Will wasn't my main interest. How could Y/n not tell me something as huge as her starting to stream! I bet she fucking told Ranboo.  As much of an awakened silence there was, I was actually really proud and excited for her and couldn't wait for her first stream. I was also mentally screaming at her for not telling me, but let's hope she can't read minds.