Chapter 16

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TOMMY'S POV

We were now back at the hotel, Wilbur and Jack were out getting pizza's, Y/n, Ranboo and Tubbo were picking a movie, and I was taking a quick shower.

I just needed to quickly clear my mind, so I decided to have a shower whilst we waited for the other 2 to come back. It was only a quick shower, barely 5 minutes long, but all I could think about is Y/n. I was thinking about how I had fallen for her in a couple of months. I was thinking about how obvious I was being yet she wasn't showing much back. I was thinking about how idiotic it was to fall for my best mate's fucking sister. But here I was.

The only person that knew was Ranboo, which was ironic considering he is the one that I'm always in competition with, and he could easily use that against me. But, although we are always arguing, he wouldn't do anything regarding her, would he?

I just finished getting out the shower and changing into some slacks, now trying to dry my insanely long hair that, when wet, stretches down past my eyes. A couple months ago, I had mentioned cutting it, but Y/n said she thought it was cute when it was this long and fluffy, so I obviously through that idea out of the window.

I left my damp towel on the rack to let it dry and unlocked the door, stepping outside to see something I really didn't want to see. Y/n was on top of fucking Ranboo and man were there faces close. That bitch. Although I didn't mean to, a few words escaped my mouth as I froze in shock.

"What the fuck?" I said in a monotone voice, staring at the two. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Toby's head fling up to look at the same thing I was.

"Whoops. I guess you can choose the movie." She said, escaping the close presence of the man I now hated. He knew, he fucking knew that would hurt.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Y/N'S POV

A bit of time passed and we had finally agreed that, even though it was an 18, we should watch 'The Platform'. (Recommendation from, uh, my parents! :D Totally haven't watched it!) Since Jack and Will still hadn't come back, we all just sat, in silence, on our phones. The atmosphere was clearly awkward and I didn't like it, and you could tell they didn't either.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TIME SKIP

"Hey! I'm back with everybody's pizza!" Wilbur burst through the door, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Hellooooo? Pizza?" He says again, we finally lift our heads up. Anyone could recognise the tension in the room and you could see it in his face.

"We got 4 pizzas, Pepperoni, Margarita, BBQ and Meat Feast, have you picked a movie?" Jack asks, standing in the doorway, behind my brother. I nod and point to the TV. They both finally walk into the room and I had to debate with them a bit before allowing us to watch the age 18 movie. Jack sat down on the end of Ranboo's bed, next to me whilst Wilbur was indicating for me to follow him out of the room. Reluctantly, I stood up and walked over, closing the front door behind me.

"Explain, now. What happened?" Will asked immediately after the door was shut. I sigh and nod before hesitantly explaining everything. Surprisingly, he was pretty chilled out and seemed relieved once I had finished, satisfied with my answer. He thanked me and we both walked back inside with a small smile, I still knew I hadn't done explaining though.

"Tommy, could I talk to you please? Nothing bad, I promise." I say with a giggle and offer my hand out to him and we walk outside.

"Hey." I whisper, my head down.

"Hi."

"I feel like I need to explain."

"You don't have to, but it would be nice."

I nod and begin to explain. He listened so well the whole time, and before I knew it, I had told the entire story.

"And again, I promise I didn't mean for it to happen!" I say, looking up into his deep blue eyes. He chuckles a bit before replying.

"That was a very in - detail story for something that happened in about 5 minutes." He tells me, smiling. "Your cute when your worried. " I smile and could feel my cheeks go red in sync with his.

"Well you better be cute while we watch this movie so that we're even." I reply, trying to think of something to say to his compliment.

We both walk back inside to see that the tense atmosphere had eased. I went to sit back down next to Ranboo as I heard Tommy whispering something to Tubbo, causing him to smile. Before the movie started, I texted Tommy to come sit next to me when Wilbur was distracted, which would probably be soon considering he fucking loves movies and completely zones out when watching them. Both Tubbo and Tommy looked up at me, Tubbo looking confused and Tommy looking smug as hell.