Chapter 12

We finally got seated at a bowling alley and started to type our names into the little device thingy, so it would come up on the score board. I chose my name to be my username, Y/u/n, and everyone else did as well.

Wilbur went up first, knocking down 7 pins, leaving 3 that were quite central. On his second chance, he knocked only two of the 3 over, making a total of nine. He sighed and walked back, a smile forming on his face as we all watched Ranboo get up to play. He threw the ball and knocked all of the pins down, making the score board screen light up with the word 'STRIKE!'. Tommy started to whisper shout a few curses as Ranboo turned on his heel and bowed before making his way back to the rest of us.

"Your turn Boss man." I say as I turn my head to Jack with a smirk. He squints his eyes at me and grabs a bowling ball. His right are was moving back and forth, lining the ball up to the pins in his hand. Second before he lets go, I tap him on the shoulder and make him jump, causing the bowling ball to fly into the lane next to us. Luckily for him, there was nobody there and we all burst out into laughter. Since it got thrown into another alley, the game didn't pick it up and he was able to get in 2 more go's, which still only resulted in him knocking over 5 pins.

Tubbo went and knocked over 4 in his first go, 6 in his second which was a total of 10, then Tommy. I looked over and winked at him, causing his face to turn pink as he looked away and he stood up. He only ended up getting 8 which was pretty good, but not quite enough to be in the lead. I sighed and made my way to the bowling ball rack, choosing a ball that fit my hand perfectly. After checking behind me to make sure Jack wasn't seeking revenge, I aimed and bowled the ball. I didn't want to look, so I turned around and just stared at everybody's reaction. A mix of sad and happy faces appeared which made me confused until I heard the sound of the score board behind me, "STRIKE, THE PLAYERS, RANBOO AND Y/U/N ARE TIED IN FIRST!" I did a small happy dance and high-fived Ranboo as I sat in between him and Tommy.

The game ended up being quite hectic, almost everyone was in the lead at some point. I was doing quite well for the first part, until things went downhill and Tommy got three strikes in a row, causing him and Ranboo to tie for  pretty much the rest of the match. In the end, the game announced a tie breaker and Tommy won by 2 pins, causing him to full on have a 'I won, you suck' kind of dance the entire walk back to the car.

Once we stepped outside, the brightness of the sun started to impale at my eyes, causing my sight to go black for a split second until I squinted my them. I hadn't realised it was still quite early, (In the middle of the summer in England, the sun sets at around 9-10pm), because if the darkly lit building on the inside. It was only about 5pm and we still didn't want to go back the hotel yet.

"Why don't we do an IRL manhunt. Like, tell people where we are and try not to let them get us?" I asked, noticing everyone just standing outside the cars in silence. All of us agreed amongst ourselves and decided to stream on Tommy's Twitch account, and record it for his youtube.

We all began to get in the cars and go two separate ways, hoping to find somewhere quicker that way. Instead, Wilbur came up with the idea to go to Leister Square through the London Tubes.

"What the hell are 'London Tubes'?" Ranboo quickly asked since we were all agreeing yet he didn't even know what they were.

"They are basically underground trains in London that go to a few minor tourist attractions or just general places quite quickly. I'm thinking of maybe going to Trafalgar square because that isn't as difficult to find yet it is still somewhere people kind of have to search for us in," I suggest after answering the confusion, "Leister Square might be a bit too busy."

TRAFALGAR SQUARE :