Bloody Night

-A week later-

*A.P.O.V*

It's been a week into the tour already, and things have been going amazing. Today is my last day on tour with the boys as I have to get back home and find a job. Zayn and I are a couple, and I've been pulled on stage a couple of times to be serenaded by the boys. I haven't heard anything about Justin besides the fact that he is an hour away from the boys' stadium. I decided to go on twitter , and check my mentions.

@NiallFanatic1: "You and @ZaynMalik are so cute I can't take it omg. #Zariana"

*retweet*

I get lots of really supportive tweets. But of course every rose has it's torn..

@DJMalikk567: "Don't you miss Justin?"

@ArianaSucksMe: "Please go out with JuJu! I'm your fan and you two are so cute!"

@RiriAndZayn21: "I love you and Zayn. But don't forget about Justin!"

@JustinFantasy: "Go back with Juju. Jerry needs you."

@JujuLovesMehh: "Juju hasn't been doing well look at his tweets! CHECK ON HIM!"

*sigh* I go over to Justin's twitter and see what all the fuzz is about, and I see this.

"I'm sorry."

"I can't go on."

"Today might be the last day for me."

"I miss her."

"I need her here."

"FML"

"Ari..."

"I'm dying."

My eyes start to water at the sight of his depressing tweets. He is going through a lot. I decide to tweet him.

@JustinBieber, stay strong. You'll be okay."

And a minute later get a quick response from him.

"Not if you aren't here. I'm falling apart."

I decide to log off. It probably is a bitch move, but I don't know what else to do. He always does this. I need a positive mind for tonight's concert. I need to move on.

-5 hours later-

*J.P.O.V*

Trying to breathe is hard, when you're chocking in your own tears. I tried to catch my breath as the world around me became blurry. My heart felt heavy and my head ached in pain from all the crying. I hear my doorbell and drag myself to the main door not caring to cover my tears up. It was Fredo.

Alfredo: "Justin! Get ready! You're concert started 30 minutes ago!"

Justin: "I don't care."

Alfredo: "Why are you crying? You're face is red and you look like you're about to pass out."

I shrugged.

Justin: "I can't go on. I don't want to do the concert."

Alfredo: "Bro, I know it's tough. You'll get through this. Get ready and get your ass to the stadium."

I slammed the door on his face. I looked around me. I don't deserve to live. I've ruined Ariana's life and now she doesn't want me. I weakly threw all the items made of glass on the floor, I tossed everything around and ripped everything. My living room and kitchen looked as if a tornado had passed by it. But I don't care. I weakly limp upstairs to my room. Let's get this over with.

*A.P.O.V*

I was once again pulled up on stage, as the boys wanted to sing "Little Things." for me. I was dressed in this ---->>>