Dinner & A Date

HEY! What's up? I just wanted to quickly say that the reason why 1D is in this story is because I also have 1D fans and i felt like it added a bit something extra. You choose! Do you like Zarina or Justina ? Comment below please! I also wanted to take this time to say R.I.P Avalanna<3 When I first found out I was in soo much shock! I thought she was doing better. I can't imagine what her parents & friends must be feeling like..imagine Justin! ): Well..here is the awaited chapter.

I've been thinking all day about what has happened to me yesterday, all day long. Roxy has asked me a million times If I had any feelings for Zayn at all...

& to be honest I don't know how to still awnser that question. But what I do know, is that I need to explain myself. Maybe I overreacted when Zayn played that joke on me. It's not his fault, he has no idea what I've been through. So I decided to call him. Three rings...

Zayn: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Zayn, it's me! Ri-Ri." I smiled at the nickname they gave me.

Zayn: "Hey hun! How are you?"

Lord, that accent is H-O-T.

Me: "Nothing, just wondering if you all could come over? I feel like I left yesterday without saying anything and it was a bit rude. I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of me."

Zayn: "That's cool! Well be over for dinner if thats okay? In a while we will have to rehearse for our tour, in a couple of months."

Me: "Super cool! Okay, text me if anything. See ya!"

Zayn: "Okay love, bye."

The line went dead, and I skipped downstairs to the living room to find Roxy stuffing her face with popcorn and a remote on her hand. What was she watching? E! News of course. I sat next to her.

Ariana: "Two things. Help me get some dinner ready, and why are you watching E! ? I told you it gets me depressed. It should be called Justin news or something."

Roxy rolled her eyes and threw some more popcorn down her throat.

Roxy: "Why? they haven't given Justin news all day. It's a Kardashian marathon duh!"

I rolled my eyes, and landed my eyes on the tv when Justin's face popped up.

I threw my hands in the air.

Ariana: "Of course."

"It's reported that Justin Bieber has written another song for the special someone thats still a mystery. That is now 4 songs written for this someone on Justin's album, believe. Details about Justin's & One Directions tours coming up! But we've spotted Justin's ex-Ariana leaving a Wendy's restaurant in tears with a few visible scars and bruises. Who we think is her best friend followed her along into a car. What could this be? And let's not get started on who we spotted with the 1D crew yesterday getting some breakfast."

My mouth flew open, and Roxy turned the tv off and came over for a hug. I stood up and was this time not crying, surprisingly.

Ariana: "You know what?! Thats it! I'm done! I can't have friends without having the world think its something else? I can't go to Wendy's without being in the news? And I'm pretty sure Justin's songs are about me! This needs to all stop. I'm trying to get over him but it's all getting worst. This is a nightmare and it needs to end."

Roxy: "Agreed, what are you going to do though?"

Ariana: "The boys are coming over for dinner. I'm explaining myself to them. I'm inviting Ian over tomorrow to clear things up, and.."

I looked down and played with my fingers. "I'm calling Justin."

Roxy: "Hell to the no, you ain't."