Heading Out The Door

Okay, this is my third chappie. Just to rewind what happened in the other chapter; Chaz , Ryan & some other invited friends came over to Justin's house in L.A to visit. They played a game of Truth Or Dare & in it Justin started feeling guilt & jealousy. Ariana is now going to invite her two bestfriends over..& Justin is confused. He loves Ariana but doesn't? Let's get to it! ~

*A.P.O.V*

I walked up to Justin's room. Part of me was terrified & nervous, but I needed his permission for Roxy & Ian to come over. Truth is I need a break from Justin. A day ago I was still blind in love with him, but for the last couple of hours I completely despise him! He hates my guts , but yet still gets jealous when I'm around other guys ? What the hell is wrong with him. He is the biggest jerk, and I'm starting to see the reality of things. I need to move on. Truth is, I will never be able to change him as much as I want to.

*J.P.O.V*

I hear a knock on the door and ignore it for a good minute. I then decide to open it to find Ariana's face there. She is beautiful. I sink into her eyes for a couple of seconds completely hypnotized & then shake it off.

J: "Come in.."

A: "Um, thanks." she sits on the edge of my bed and I , feeling too guilty sit on the other side of the bed.

A: "Justin.."

J: "What do you want?" oops, that sounded harsh. Her eyes fill with water , and I notice her shake a bit.

A: "Is it okay if Ian & Roxy stay over? I miss them terribly , and if not then.." I cut her off.

J: "What happens if I don't approve of it?"

A: "Thee-een, I'll just go over to their house."

J: "Um, no you won't." I go up to her and grab her wrists with a tight grip. "Are you cheating on me now with that little jock Ian? The one I saw you messing around with the other day?"

A: "Justin let me go!" "I was never cheating on you , we were just hanging out." she starts to cry. "And even if we weren't why do you care? You've been cheating on me for a whole year. You've been the biggest jerk and I don't go around abusing you."

I let her go, with sadness in my eyes.

A: "I hit a nerve haven't I ? Well good, I don't want to ever see you again, I'm leaving! And you won't do anything about it. I've loved you with all my heart, and you haven't. I'm just a toy to you. A toy that you can rape , and beat. I'm done with you. I deserve better."

At that moment all the hate escaped my heart. Fame has gotten to me. I can't loose her. She starts going through her closet , and stuffs her suitcase with her clothes and everything else that belongs to her.

J: "Ariana, please." my voice cracks and I find tears rolling down my eyes. My heart is in so much pain.

A: "Don't push it Justin. Find yourself lucky. I'm not like you. Right now you can loose it all. Your fans , your friends , your stupid fame. Everything! But I won't even talk about it. I don't want to see you , remember you , or hear about you. I'm done."

J: "Why didn't you leave before? You still have feelings for me."

A: "I was blind and afraid. Justin , I'm terrified of you." she walks down the stairs and heads for the door.

J: I get a mini heart attack. "Before you go, please know that I'm sorry. Fame has gotten to me. I didn't mean to do any of the things I did. The world doesn't know what I've done to you. But I'm feeling like I've lost everything right now. I love you, Im sorry. I can't say it enough. It hurts to see you every morning with a scar in your face. It does. You don't deserve this. But deep inside all this confusion I have feelings for you. Ill get help..I just want to be with you, give you everything, marry you and have a family. I just want you."

*A.P.O.V*

I look up to see Justin's puffy red eyes , tears still rolling down. His brown eyes now looking helpless and regretful. I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like the bad one in this but I'm not..as much as it hurts I open the door and leave with a "Bye Justin."

OKAAY! Well that's emotional , what do you think? Please leave a message down below letting me know your thoughts on this chapter..I know it's somewhat short but I just needed to get it out there. You guys are amazing! VOTE , COMMENT &, FAN ! Muah!