Vomit and Cramps

IWNLA♥

Vomit and Cramps♥

*A.P.O.V*

Roxy: "You okay?"

Ariana: "Yeah I'm fine, I still can't believe he came all the way here. Like i was gonna forgive him."

Roxy: "Well, when will Zayn arrive?"

Ariana: "About five minutes, I don't know if i want to go on our date though."

Roxy: "Why not?"

Ariana: "Well, seeing Justin made me..."

Roxy: "What?"

I sighed.

Ariana: "I felt butterflies. I kinda miss him and there's more."

Roxy: "Yeah?"

Ariana: "I've been getting cramps lately. Like really bad ones."

Roxy: "Maybe your period is coming in. Not a problem."

Ariana: "I guess so."

But there's more. Not only have I been getting cramps, I've been vomiting a lot. I decided to brush off all the negativity. Maybe Roxy was right.

*Doorbell Rings*

Ariana: "Aahhhhhhh! It's him." I skip over to the entrance to find Zayn's sexy self. He smiled at me and hands me a bouquet of pink roses.

Zayn: "Hi beautiful. These are for you. I hope you like them!"

I sniffed them and smiled. Zayn was wearing this --->

Ariana: "I love these Zayn! Thank you so much."

Zayn: "No problem! Are you ready for our date?"

Ariana: "Yes i am! Just wait a second!"

He nodded and I raced to the bathroom. I vomited. Again. For the second time today. Worry starts to build up again, and the same thought keeps on haunting me. I'm I..pregnant? I brush my teeth and clean up. I start to panic a bit and play with my fingers. I feel sick. I go over downstairs and meet with Zayn's face that's now, worried.

Zayn: "What's wrong?"

Ariana: "Im..okay. Um, I feel sick."

Zayn: "Do you still want to go on our date ?"

I nodded.

-30 minutes later-

"What would you like to order?" said a fellow Italian bartender. It turns out that we ended up in a bar/karaoke place.

Zayn: "I'll have a cocktail."

"And! I'll have some water." I chirped.

The bartender cocked his eyebrow.

"And a cocktail, and shrimp, and some ribs, and a cheeseburger, and some ice-cream, and some coffee. Thank you very much."

Both Zayn's & the bartender's faces were in shock. They're mouths we're In the shape of an 'O'

Ariana: "What?"

-30 minutes later...-

Ariana: "That was an amazing meal. Thanks Zayn. You paid and everything, such a gentleman."

Zayn: "Did Justin ever pay for you?"

Ariana: "Never."

Our conversation got interrupted by the same bartender announcing the awaited 'karaoke time.'

Bartender: "Now, please put your hands together for a very well known star. He is singing one of his new songs only here! In honor of our 50th anniversary! That's right folks this restaurant has been on the market for..."

Stranger: "JUST SHUT UP ALREADY."

Bartender: "Ahem, now singing Boyfriend..Justin Bieber!"

The music played and Justin appeared. He started to sing.

Zayn: "F*ck, Man!"

Ariana: "Ugghh."

I wanted to leave, but I nowhere found the strength to speak. I buried my head in my arms. I decided to look up for a while, but then Justin came close to me and took me by the hand. He stood me up and holed me close. He sang to me, and I fell deeper in his spell. His eyes were sinking in mine and our lips were fighting the urge to kiss. I love him and miss him but it's best to stay away. These lyrics are pathetic. He is the opposite of the 'boyfriend' he says to be in this song. The song finally ended an style crowd roared. I snapped out of it, and looked around for Zayn. His eyes were watery and he headed outside. I turned back to Justin and whispered the words "I hate you." I ran out and started looking for Zayn.

"Zayn! Zayn! Please wait up!" I said as I ran after him.

Zayn: "Just forget it. It's my fault for thinking that you would ever lay eyes on me."

Ariana: "None of this is my fault. He brought me on stage."

Zayn: "Ri get in the car." He said coming towards me looking furious.

Ariana: "What?"

Zayn: "Get in the car." he fisted his hands up, and walked past me. He was fighting, with Justin!

Ariana: "Zayn stop!" I screamed. I ran after him and tried to stop the fight but Justin pushed me back. They punched each other, and we're both left with bleeding noses. I tried to stop but wasn't any help. I cried. And cried. And headed to the car hopeless.

Zayn later got back, and sat in the drivers seat. His shirt was wrinkled up, and his nose was bleeding. I cried and trembled even more at the sight of him.

My words were shaky..

Ariana: "Why? Why did you have to go and fight him?"

Zayn: "He broke your heart! And was trying to get with you tonight!"

Ariana: "That's so stupid! There was no reason. Please, just take me home."

Duuuuun! Dunnnnn! Dunnnn! Lol! Okay! So this is my new account. My old one was @RedVelvetCupcakess I'm transferring all my stories from there here and all my fans. Therefore I don't have as much reads or comments. Please help! Give me a shoutout, vote or comment! I love the comments best! <3 Thanks for reading!