Surprise, Surprise

*Ariana's Point Of View*

-Tour Bus-

Ariana: "Thanks for letting me stay for a while longer. I appreciate it."

Zayn: "No need to thank anyone babe."

Everyone's eyes gazed at my blood drenched clothes.

Ariana: "Yeah, I should go change now."

The boys nodded..

I headed to the bathroom, and stripped off my clothes. My body too was covered with blood, as it has passed through my clothes. I got in the shower and watched the water go from red, to clear. I finished showering, washing my hair, and brushed my teeth.

As soon as I dressed into my PJ's I got a call from an unknown number.

Ariana: "Hello?"

?: "Yes! This is Justin's therapist. You can call me Jai.. Dr. Jai."

Ariana: "Okay Doctor. What's wrong?"

Dr.Jai: "Nothing really. Just wanted to keep you updated in some things. Justin will be able to leave tomorrow at 8:00pm. He has been put on suicidal watch. And there's more to discuss, but I would like for us to discuss it personally."

Ariana: "Thats fine."

-Next Day 6:00am-

*A.P.O.V*

I was waiting in the waiting room when Dr.Jai approached me.

Dr.Jai: "Updates. Justin has anxiety, depression, anger issues, alcoholic and drug issues, and is of course suicidal."

I looked down.

Dr.Jai: "He went to rehab, but still needs alot more treatment. We called his treatment center and they said that in a personal talk Justin admitted to doing wrong as a act of depression. Of not having you."

I looked back up and tried to blink the tears away.

Ariana: "I don't know what to do."

Dr.Jai: "Look Ariana, I'm a Doctor but I've been a therapist for 3 years. From what I've seen you still have feelings for him. If you didn't you wouldn't of arrived here at 5 in the morning."

I giggled.

Dr.Jai: "You're scared of what others might think. Not many times do ex's get back into a abuser's hands. You're still upset, and terrified of getting hurt. You are still in love, but have a boyfriend. There's much going around your mind. It's hard."

Ariana: "Yes. It really is."

Dr.Jai: "Justin can change. He will change. Fame has gotten to him but, it doesn't have to be that way. I'm not encouriging anything but, just follow your heart."

I nodded.

Dr.Jai: "He's in his room. You can leave in about an hour, as long as you keep an eye on him. You don't have to stay at his house, just stay for a while. Give him faith into knowing he will see you the next day. Even if he doesn't."

Ariana: "Deep words, haha. I will, thanks Doc."

I smiled and entered Justin's room. He was laying on his hospital bed, with his phone. Probably texting. He looked up to me, and smiled widely. I've never seen such a smile.

Justin: "Ayee Shawty(;"

Ariana: "Hi Justin. I picked out some of your clothes. We can go home! Yay." i tried to act cheerful.

Justin: "What do you got?"

I pulled the clothing items one by one.

Ariana: "White Supras. Black Skynnys, This shirt, and this SnapBack. And of course underwear and socks."