Rehab

*A.P.O.V*

"Bye Justin." those words haven't left my mind for the past hour that I've been driving to Roxy's. This is all too much drama for me. I want to believe Justin but dot want to fall back in his lies again. Ive lost all trust in him. But yet still, I feel guilty for leaving. I feel like the bad cop in this whole thing. When really, I did all this for my well being. And for his. If I stayed yes, it would of hurt me. But it would of hurt him. Sooner or later people will find out and his whole career will be over. Once again I'm thinking about him, before me. Do I love him? Yes. But he doesn't love me back. He said he did, but it's been a year of abuse. So why would he all of a sudden mean it? I get to Roxy's house.

*R.P.O.V*

I hear a knock on my door and rush to see Ariana. She sent me a text earlier asking me if she could stay over at my house until she got her own place. I missed this girl like crazy, and want to know what's up! I open the door to find the upset , helpless face of my best friend. Her eyes looked puffy ,and glassy as f he has been crying while her body was shaking.

R: "Ariana , I missed you like crazy come in! Come in!"

A: "I missed you too, can I get settled & talk for a bit?"

R: "Of course! We need to catch up!"

I helped her with one of her suitcases up the steps and into my guest room. I'm 18 & have my own place. (Ariana is still 17 & will be turning 18 in 3 months!)

*A.P.O.V*

R: "So do you want to unpack now ?"

A: "No. I feel terrible. I'll unpack tomorrow." I say pulling my hair up in a high ponytail. I take out a pair of sweatpants , and a oversized Laker's jersey. "I'll be right back." I said as I went over to the bathroom next door to change.

*R.P.O.V*

R: "Okay.." I said sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her. Why is she feeling "horrible"? I hate seeing her like this. Although we kept in touch I still need an explanation from her on why she hasn't visited me in the past couple of months..ahem..year.

-45 minutes later-

It's been 45 minutes and Ariana still hasn't gotten out of the bathroom. I skip to the bathroom next door and hear sobs and heavy breathing from her. I knock on the door and it soon opens revealing a fake smile , and hafly dried eyes. She didn't have to lie around me.

*A.P.O.V*

Did she hear my sobs? I put on a fake smile and tried to keep the tears from rolling over. I'm so used to hiding my feelings and making things seem like they are alright. But this is my best friend. I see an upset look on her face.

A: "What's wrong, Roxy?" I say walking over to the living room. Trying to walk away from everything.

R: "I'm not feeling so good. I hate seeing you like this. Why were you sobbing?"

A: I completely broke down & cried for a good couple of minutes. I found Roxy bringing my head over to her chest. I really needed someone to cry on.

R: "It's okay, it's okay. Do you want to tell me why you were crying?"

I pull my head away from her and wipe my tears. When I stop studdering and feel myself get calmer I shake my head. "No, Roxy. I can't tell you."

R: "I am your best friend. You can trust me."

Trust. Something I no longer have for anyone. But I needed to get my feelings out.

A: "Promise me that if I tell you , you won't do anything about it. You won't go and tell the whole world , your cat , Ian , or the police." "NOBODY."