Breakfeast With 1D

*A.P.O.V*

I slowly started to wake up. I gently rubbed my eyes, and opened them slowly. I looked around the room still not moving and found myself in a unfamiliar place. I reeked of beer, and had a huge headache. I moaned slowly in pain and turned to my other side when I found a guy's arm around my waist. When I turned, there was Zayn Malik's face. His perfect , dreamy self smiling at me. Gosh, those eyes are perfect. I melted in them and broke the silence with a loud awkward squeal.

Z: "Goodmorning Beautiful."

A: "What the hell?!" I stood up, now sitting in my bed. He did the same and hugged me tightly whispering into my ear. His accent sent shivers down my spine.

Z: "Love, you were drunk and I brought you up here. I'll take you home right away."

A: "Nothing happened right?" I asked looking down at his spiked up hairdo but yet still messy hair.

He chuckled. "No. I wouldn't hurt you in any way. You're actually a stranger it's bad enough I slept with you."

I stood up out of the bed and passed a hand though my hair. A picture of Roxy popped up. Where is she ?

A: "Okay, we'll thanks I guess. Um, er, bye."

Zayn jumped out of the bed. "No way, we are not leaving out the entrance door. What will people think ?"

I realized I had enough drama in my life and didn't want anything to do with the news. "Ugh fine, how are we gonna get out of here then?!"

Z: "I'll call the lads! They'll come pick us up. Let's just jump out." he headed towards the window. What the hell is he doing?

A: "What?!? No way! We are not jumping out of the window!"

Z: "Come on! Nothing will happen. It's the only way out. The tree looks stable enough. You go first." He grabbed me by the wrist and gave me instructions.

A: "I just met you, and am already risking my life." I stepped a foot out on a tree branch and made sure it was stable. (Zayn was holding my hands) I stepped the other foot out. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Now what?"

Z: "Walk towards that other branch. I'll hold your hands don't worry, love."

A: "Please don't call me that!"

Z: "Call you what?" I rolled my eyes.

Once we made it to a branch we kept going down one, and one another until we reached the grass.

A: "Yay we are alive!" I chuckled. "Bye Zayn!"

Z: "Wait! Please don't leave." he looked at me with pleading eyes. I spoke carefully and it was barely a whisper. I was starting to feel things for him. Feel things I haven't felt in a year. But I couldn't, there was no way I was going to be in a relationship again after all I've been through.

A: "I have to." and that's when i heard a loud car honk. I turned around and saw a cute English looking car packed with the rest of the One Direction band. Zayn grabbed my hand and rushed me into the car. "Come On!" he said with the biggest grin on his face. Gosh, he is perfect. How could I say no?

"Hi , I'm Niall!"

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Louis."

"& I'm Liam."

I smiled and giggled a bit. "I'm Ariana. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I would really love to stay and talk but-"

"Nonsense, well take yah home!" said Louis grabbing my hand and opening the door for me to enter. (Passengers seat) Zayn was in the drivers seat and the other lads where in the back.