Concert

*A.P.O.V*

Ellen, a great friend of Justin and I wants to see me tonight and interview me. I changed into a pair of cute pink pumps and a short strapless girly dress with a floral print. I put on my makeup, and left my hair loose with a few curls at the bottom. Feeling girly and exited I snapped some selfies and uploaded a couple on Instagram.

A good three minutes later a loud repeated knock was heard from the front door. I headed downstairs and found Ellen's camera crew. Before I could say anything they grabbed me by my arm and drove me off to a stadium, Ellen's set of course.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Mrs.Bieber but Ellen wants to talk to you quickly before the show."

I blushed at the "Mrs.Bieber" and nodded to show my understanding. The camera crew walked me to the end of a long hall until we reached a doors with the words "Main Entrance." On them. The background music to a familiar song started to play and the camera crew rushed me inside. I stepped into a pitch black stage with nothing but millions of lights from phones and cameras. Millions of screaming people, and Justin heading towards me. He smiled and took my hand walking me to the middle of the stage where I was visible to everyone. He sat in a throne-like chair, and sat me in his lap, rubbing my pregnant tummy. The crowd was filled with "Awww's" I blushed a bright pink and hid my face in my hands.

Justin: "Ariana say you love me as much as I love you."

I knew this song.

"Would you hurt me baby? Could you do that to me?"

"Would you lie to me baby, cause the truth hurts so much more. Would you do the things that drive me crazy, leave my heart still at my door. Oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish there's no way that I can share you! That would break my heart to pieces honestly the truth is if I could just die in your arms I wouldn't mind. Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms."

The crowd sang along and Justin complimented me and gave speeches between verses.

"I've hurt you before, but I'm in a better place. I'm a different person and I truly do love you. I want to raise this baby together. I can't live without you baby." He said holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

I mouthed "I love you."

Justin wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Difference is, this kiss was the kiss that made me fall in love with. It was a kind caring kiss a kiss that would make me melt within a second, and it did.