No Connections

*J.P.O.V*

I jumped up with a huge hangover, but a smile on my face. The dopest idea popped into my head yesterday on my way home from the club. I was kinda of a jerk towards Fredo, but I need him for this plan and the whole crew.

-A Few Hours Later-

I arranged a meeting. Scooter, Fredo, Mom, Dad, Kenny, Ryan, Chaz, everyone.

Justin: "I have a plan."

Scooter his his face in his hands. "Another plan? They never-"

Justin: "I know. But, I'm really pumped up about this idea."

Pattie: "Well, what is the idea hun?"

Justin: "It's for Ari." I quickly continued before they would say dumb shit like "get over her."

Chaz nodded focusing on the plan.

"I cut the tour short. Y'all know that. I have only a few concerts left. But, for my last one.. I want her in it. We were supposed to have a Ellen interview. I have a plan, I'll send the Ellen crew over..trick her into getting into the stadium and then I'll sing for her on stage. Here's the tricky part, he can't find out. I sent her bestfriends on a vacation, and have all of her Internet and calling services off starting tomorrow. I want to tweet crazily about it on twitter. I want my fans to be a part of this. Every day towards the last day of the tour I want to do something special. One day I'll have her stumble across a radio station saying something sweet about her, the other day I'll-"

Ryan: "Bro, you're crazy. This is complicated.."

I looked down at my Supras.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "But not impossible."

I smiled widely.

Pattie: "Hun, this is crazy. But you love her and it's just all too sweet. Shoot, let's do this!"

I KNOW IT'S SHORT! COMMENT & VOTE