Be Mine

Justin: "Wow. I haven't kissed you in a while. Your kisses are amazing." he leaned over and pecked my lips again.

Ariana: "Wait. No. No. No. This isn't right."

Justin: "What is?"

Ariana: "The kiss! And you here. I mean, I enjoyed it. But, I'm with Zayn."

Justin: "So break up with him."

Ariana: "It's not that easy. I cant just breakup with my boyfriend because we kissed. I like him."

Justin frowned. "Well what about me? You don't have feelings for me? Is that what you're saying?."

Ariana: "No that's not the point."

Justin: "Then what is? I'm doing everything for you. You're just being bitchy. I fucking love you. Why can't you just move the fuck on?" he raised his voice.

Ariana: "Calm down already! I have feelings for the both of you. I will always have something for you. We have history together. But I'm with Zayn and he is everything to me. I love him, and am not breaking up because of a damn kiss."

Justin: "Ugh! I can't stand you Ariana! I'm so tired of you're bullshit."

Ariana: "Why are you making this seem like its my fault?."

Justin: "That's cause it is! Right now we could be a couple and just be fucking happy. I wouldn't have this anxiety, or this depression and wouldn't want to fucking die."

Ariana: "You forgot anger issues.."

Justin: "I have a right to be angry at you! You made my life a living hell. I'm fucked up because of you. I hate you so much."

My eyes started to get watery and I stepped back. "I'm just trying to help you."

Justin sighed.

Justin: "Ariana... Look."

Ariana: "No it's fine."

I started bawling my eyes out, and ran into the tour bus.

The room around me started to get dizzy, and hot vomit started to come up my throat...

-3 hours & 30 minutes later-

Zayn: "Ariana."

Ariana: "Hi baby. How was the concert?"

Zayn: "It was great. So much energy! The fans were crazy."

Ariana: "Great." I faked smile.

Zayn: "What's wrong love?"

Ariana: "There's something that I need to tell you."

Zayn nodded.

Ariana: "I don't keep any secrets from you.. Justin came over and started singing to me, all in tears. Then we talked.. And a kiss happened. But before you get any ideas, I told him my feelings for you. I don't want to be with him or anything. It's fine."

Zayn: "No. No. You do."

Ariana: "What?"

Zayn: "I don't have a problem. Babe, I love you. But, you two have history. What he did was wrong. I fucking hate him for that. But I would be doing wrong by not letting you feel."

Ariana: "But.."

Zayn: "I would hate to see you back in his arms, but I don't want you to feel as if you have to be with me because..."

Ariana: "Wait. What did you do?"

Zayn: "Huh?"

Ariana: "Why are you being so nice about it.?"

Zayn: "I might or might of not cheated."

I slightly frowned and tears started to form.

Ariana: "Why?"

Zayn shrugged.

I slightly shook my head. Why would he do this. He cheated while we were together...

I ran out of the tour bus just to find Justin kicking rocks nearby with a tear stained face. I passed by him crying and running and he ran after me.

I kept running...

No boyfriend. No family. No love. No care. No money. No job. No college. No Justin. I've lost everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly to see myself in a hospital. With Justin infront.

Ariana: "What happened?"

Justin: "You got severely dizzy from anxiety, and started to faint. I brought you up here."

Ariana: "Okay."

Justin: "The Doctor says he needs to talk to you about something he found.. I don't know or care."

Ariana: "If you don't care why did you bother bringing me here?"

He stood quiet and left the room. "I'll be outside."

A while later Justin's doctor came in.

Dr.Jai: "Glad to see you again."

Ariana: "Yay!" I faked..

Dr.Jai: "I have great news.. I wont keep you waiting. Shoot! You probably don't know. But you've been pregnant for a couple weeks now. Hahaha."

My face dropped.

Ariana: "There is no way in pregnant. There has to be a mistake."

Dr.Jai: "A bump is starting to show, you've been vomiting, and eating everything. Right?"

Ariana: "Yes, but."

Dr.Jai: "Be happy!"

Ariana: "I can't! I don't have a job, I need to go to college, and I don't have anyone. I feel alone. There's no way I'm pregnant!"

Dr.Jai: "You'll be okay."

He left the room, and Justin came in to see me bawling my eyes out.

Justin: "What's wrong beautiful?"

Ariana: "Don't you hate me?"

Justin: "No. I never did. I'm sorry."

He came over and gave me a hug.

Ariana: "Zayn cheated."

Justin: "He's a fucking idiot. You don't deserve that. I would kill to have you."

Ariana: "There's more."

Justin: "Yeah babe?"

I cried more...

Ariana: "I'm pregnant. I've been so for a couple of weeks."