Back On Track

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! OMG happy tears :') This book has many reads I believe over 4,000 which is crazy. My last chapter has gotten much feedback and everyone voted on JARIANA! You can still vote to see where this story will take us.. Either Jariana, Zariana, or Ariana with a random dude that can come along later. Thank you again and please check out 'BADA$$'. I'm really exited for that story. It will get craycray. I love you all and if you have stories you want me to read let me know. <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-A week later-

*Alfredo's Point Of View*

I had driven Justin back to his house in Cali yesterday. He cried all the way home, and talked about Ariana and about how much he loves her. We were at a after party in L.A., and when he heard the name "Ariana." he had a breakdown.

"I gotta let her do her thing. She needs space to breathe." he kept on saying. He is miserable, and needs time to get things right. I'm gonna see how he is doing...

I enter the house to whining of frustration and annoyance.

Alfredo: "Bro." I walk towards him and bro-hug. I punch his shoulder and he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"You're good?" I asked.

Justin sat down and brushed his hair with his hands. He looked up to me. "Bro, I'm frustrated."

I sucked my teeth. "Yeah man, be strong about it."

Justin: "No. I'm sexually frustrated."

I threw a laughing fit, and almost choked on my piece of gum. Justin in the other hand looked pissed as hell.

Alfredo: "What you mean?"

Justin: "I haven't fucked anyone for months. Im going insane. I want Ariana real bad." he tried not to smile.

Alfredo: "Then let's fuck some bitches. Well you anyway. I won't be getting it in."

Justin: "I want Ariana though."

Alfredo: "Ariana this. Ariana that. You're medically obsessed. We are gonna party. And drink, and you can grab a couple chicks' asses."

Justin: "Bro, I'm different."

I looked shocked.

Justin: "Fuck it. Let's party." he shrugged his shoulders.

-At The Party-

*J.P.O.V*

I dressed in this --->> and headed to a club with Fredo. My plan? Drink. Party, and have a good time. I need to get my mind of things. I headed to the bar and bought two chicks drinks. I chugged down a bottle of beer and drank a couple shots. I had these two chick's on my side. I grabbed their asses here and there and teased them by dirty talking. I kissed their necks and complimented them when a picture of Ariana popped into my head. I shook the picture off and gripped on to the girls' waist. Later, another picture of Ariana and me came up. I once again tried to shake it off, when a picture of Ariana and her pregnant belly came up. I let go of the girls and shook my head in disgust at myself. I reached over to Fredo.

Justin: "Man, I'm leaving."

Fredo: "We just got here like an hour ago."

Justin: "I know. I can't do this."