Get Your Shit Together

*A.P.O.V*

Justin's face dropped and turned pale for a second. His eyes looked around the room nervously, but he then suddenly smiled.

Justin: "It's mine right?" his face showed happiness and excitement.

Ariana: "Yeah, I haven't had sex with anyone else."

Justin: "I'm exited as fuck! Oh my god! Im a father!."

He stopped for a second, and I looked down.

Justin: "Wait.. I'm a father. I'm a father. I'm a father." his face turned to worry.

"I wont be able to party, or live my life. My career is ruined." he looked at me dead in the eye.

Ariana: "Are you kidding me? I'm pregnant, for god sake! Who cares about your manwhore party life. Wanna know what's the problem? I don't have money for myself, or this baby. I want to go to college, and want to get a job. I want to move the hell out of here. And want to just live my life. But cant now. You? Well, you're gonna be out on tour for who knows how long. You won't be there to help. And did I mention that, IM PREGNANT!."

Justin: "Yeah you did actually."

I rolled my eyes.

Justin: "All right, look we'll figure something out. Okay? I mean, I can help out with the money for this baby. Our baby. I can help you with the money for college and.."

Ariana: "No. No. I want to do this college thing on my own. I'll just look for a job."

Justin: "Let me pay for it, I ripped your scholarship deal apart anyway."

Ariana: "Fine. But my life is still fucked up. I can't focus on college while being pregnant."

Justin: "Many girls get knocked out, while being in college."

Ariana: "Yeah, I didn't get knocked out. I got raped."

Justin: "Shut your trap, aight? Look, you will just take online classes while your on tour with me. That way, you do what you want to do.. And I can be with my child."

Ariana: "You're joking right?"

Justin: "No."

Ariana: "No, hoe."

Justin: "Yes slut, you're coming with me. Give me a chance aight?"

Ariana: "I'm not coming."

-Next Day-

Justin: "So this is where you'll be sleeping."

Ariana: "I really hate you."

Justin: "I hope it's opposite day. Cause I love you Shawty. Or hate you." he giggled.

I blushed. Aww. He's been so nice lately. And cute. And funny. And amazing. And SNAP OUT OF IT.

Justin: "You still have a while, until you pop that baby out. You'll be good. Oh, and If you ever decide to sleep with me, instead of being in separated bedrooms..I'll be next door."

Ariana: "We aren't dating, Justin."

Justin: "I don't remember getting my friends pregnant."

Ariana: "Well.." I looked around the tour bus. "I really don't want to be here. As soon as this baby comes out I'm outtie"

Justin: "Fine. Baby comes out, we stop the tour bus. We get a place, and have a family."

Ariana: "Yeah, only problem. This is real life. I'm probably gonna start getting death threats from your beliebers in a while."

Justin: "I fucked up. I fucked up bad. This is all my fault."

Justin dragged himself into his bedroom pulling his sleeve up..

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! This story might be a bit too dramatic, I don't even know how to get it out of this mess. Help? Lol. Comment & vote! Thank you <3 x