At The Door

*J.P.O.V*

I wake up to the sound of a loud echoed knock. It was my entrance door. Who could it be now? It's only, 1:00 in the afternoon...fuck. I shuffle out of bed not caring how bummy I look and open the door to find Alfredo/Fredo. I smiled.

Justin: "Hey Potato." he frowned and I laughed.

Fredo: "I'm gonna let that one slip. You have rehearsels! Like now!"

Justin: "Why?"

"Well for one your tour is starting in a couple of months. 4 to be exact." he said sounding annoyed.

Justin: "Whatever, I don't care anymore."

Fredo: "Are you listening to what your saying? Get dressed!"

Justin: "No! You don't understand what I'm going through. Nobody does." I realized how immature and childish I was being but I don't care. I just want Ariana.

Fredo: "You can tell me anything.."

I sighed, and did. I told him everything. From the abuse to the song-writting. Everything!

Fredo: "So what are you going to do? My plan is to come clean on everything! Just so that you can be peaceful and move on."

Justin: "I don't want to move on, but I know just the thing. I need you to be in this with me! After rehearsals though."

He nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A.P.O.V*

For the last two hours Roxy and I have been catching popcorn with our mouths. The house was filled with laughter, when I soon remembered my date!

Ariana: "Roxy! I have to get ready for my date with Zayn."

Roxy: "You still have two hours!"

Ariana: "It takes me three to get ready."

She frowns and I stick my tongue out at her.

Roxy: "Do you want to go shopping?"

Ariana: "No, there's not enough time. I have a really cute dress upstairs thought." I ran upstairs and put this on ---->>> with my long hair slightly wavy. I dabbed on some neutral makeup and completely showered my self with perfume. I loveee perfume!

I skipped downstairs, even in my high pumps, and magically danced around Roxy.

Ariana: "How do I look?"

Roxy: "Amaizing! But you said it took you three hours to get ready? It's been only 40 minutes? You still have an hour or so left.."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but I tried not to get distracted by the cute things in my room. Plus I was being sarcastic. It takes me one hour to get ready."

Roxy: "Cool. By the way you got a text message from Fredo. He says he's coming over to visit."

Ariana: "And..."

Roxy: "And I told him to come over."

I facepalmed myself.

Ariana: "But Roxy! My date starts in one hour! I can't have visitors now. You'll keep him company right?"

Roxy: "No. I have places to go. Ian invited me over to the movies."

Ariana: "Okay." I groaned and flopped on the couch.

I've noticed Roxy and Ian become very close lately. I don't comment on it, cuase I don't have proof. It's probably just me but something's going on between those two. I caught them somewhat kissing and they deny it as I'm crazy! I decide to shoo the thoughts away and enjoy the rest of the night! [:

I hear a doorbell and glare at Roxy.

Ariana: "Well that is not Zayn this early! Who could it be?" I rush over to the entrance door to find Alfredo and someone behind him. Yeah you guessed right. It's Justin. Everything around me freezes. My heart races, and I start to tremble. I still have feelings for him. What is he doing here? I swear, I'm not talking to Fredo after this! I roll my eyes and give glares to the both of them.

Ariana: "Hi Alfredo." i purposely say it sounding annoyed and bitchy.

Fredo: "Well hi to you too. You look amazing."

Ariana: "Whatever. What is he doing here?"

Fredo: "Who?"

I swear he could be the most sarcasm filled dummy.

Ariana: "The monster in the back."

Fredo: "Oh yeah you two are solving your problems now."

He passed through me and so does Justin. They both sit in the couch where Roxy was sitting. Roxy glares at Justin who is about to cry and I know that a fight is about to break out. I feel like crying and just dying. This is all too much.

Ariana: "What do you mean?"

Justin: "I told him everything. Ariana you have to give me a chance. I went to rehab and my mind is right. I love you and miss you terribly."

Ariana: "I just don't want to have this discussion now."

Justin: "Why?"

Ariana: "Cuase I'm still hurt and not ready for your bullshit."

Justin: "Ariana-"

Ariana: "No Justin! I'm sorry but I have things figured out now. I'm moving on and enjoying life. You can't just come here and get me all mushy again. It's hard enough as it is. Please just leave."

Justin: "Can we atleast talk things out?"

Ariana: "I'm not ready."

Justin started to tear up, and my heart filled with guilt.

Ariana: "I gotta go.."

I started to look for my clutch around the living room and Roxy started to make her way upstairs.

Fredo: "What do you have to do?"

Ariana: "I don't need to tell you that. But if you really must know, I'm going to hang out with a friend."

Justin: "Is he a Guy?"

Ariana: "Why do you care?"

......He stood silent and left, Fredo followed along.

Heeeeeeeey peeeeeps! Thanks for all the support & feedback! You guys are seriously amazing. Loveee u!