A Month Later

-A Month Later-

*J.P.O.V*

"Hi Lucy, I heard you needed to see me?" I spoke politely, kinda reminded me of the humble person I used to be a couple years back.

She smiled. "Yes Justin, please take a seat."

I did as I was told and smiled at her with teary eyes.

"Justin you've competed your treatment. Congratulations." her eyes were now teary, and her grin was the biggest.

"That's amazing! You have no clue how happy I am to hear that." I honestly feel like a better person, I don't want to go to Ariana at the moment. It's only been a month and a couple of days and I know she is sill struggling. I don't think she loves me anymore but I needed to do this for myself, my family, my beliebers, and my friends aswell.

"Okay Justin, now before you leave I need to ask you just one question. Do you think you made progress?" she asked me with hopeful eyes.

I smiled at her. "I really think I did make progress. Before I used to be a very mad person, and I didn't know how to control my emotions but now I feel like a new me. I feel like I can live a healthy , happy life. I'm really glad I did this. And I want to thank you for making a difference in my life."

She was now crying, and so was I.

"Justin, you have no idea how proud i am in you. I'll always be here if you need something, I know your story and will always be here to talk if you need to. Come back soon!" she pulled me into an embrace and gave me a squeeze in the cheek. "You can bet on it." I said to her and gave her a last goodbye. As soon as I was out the door I ran into my car and drove to the studio. There would be Chaz, Ryan, Mom, Scooter, Kenny, Usher, Alfredo, and Selena. I am still not going to talk about Rehab to anyone. They still think that I just got back from a break at Hawaii. I'll make an interview later telling my fans what's really going on, I just back back from treatment and don't want any drama.

-In The Studio-

Once we all greeted eachother and ate some cake that Ryan picked up on way here we started to talk about the album. (Believe)

Scooter: "So Justin, I heard you have 3 songs so far that you've written, is this right?"

I smiled and nodded remembering who I wrote the songs for. "Yeah Scooter, they are Die In Your Arms, Boyfriend, and As Long As You Love Me." I passed him the lyrics to take a look at.

He flicked through the lyrics and took quick glances here and there. "This is amazing, wonder who put a love spell on you." he looked over to Selena who was blushing. What the hell?!

"Um, no..actually." I lied. Ariana inspired those songs.

Scooter raised his eyebrows still unsure and smiled. "Okay Justin, let's start recording now." i smiled and sang my songs.

Pattie: "Wow honey, thats amazing! I'm so proud of you Justin!"

Ryan: "Yeah bro, these are going to be absolute hits!"

Chaz: "You'll be showered in Grammys." okay, Chaz exaggerates too much, but I appreciate it.

Scooter: "I'm proud of you man."

Selena: "Yes Justin, you're songs are just as lovely as you." I blush but regret it, when a picture of Ariana pops into my mind.

Kenny: "Justin, your the man."

"Okay, Okay, that's enough. You guys are spooling me rotten with all those compliments. I appreciate it. I really do, these songs are probably my three most important ones. They mean a lot to me, cause they are about.."