No, nothing.

PS, when you read this it may have lots of spaces and typos. When I write it, it's not that way. Watt pad is on their period. But enjoy :)

*A.P.O.V*

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Life is good, and will be amazingly perfect when I sit on my very comfy couch, to watch 'Marley & Me.'

I rushed to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, I took I to the kitchen and started watching the movie.

-5 minutes later-

I cried into my pillow, and started getting hiccups from all the crying.

"FUCK! I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT NOMO, THIS IS SO FUCKING SAD WHYYYYYYYY GODDDD."

I got more into it, and the tv shut off. I tried turning it on over and over again, but it was hopeless. I went upstairs and tried my room's tv, it didn't work. I tried calling the landlord, no phone service. My cellphone doesn't work. Neither does the radio. NOTHING WORKS. Yet still, I have light and heat. The fridge is working just fine. So, what the fuck is going on? And why during Marley & Me.

I whispered to myself, "I'm ready to punch a wall."

I sighed and decided on going out. I walked all over town and everyone looked at me with anxiety. I went inside a coffee shop, and got kicked out. I talked to the manager.

"Sir, I didn't do anything."

He replied, "I know, look we have umm."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Everything that I don't have in my house."

"Yeah, you'll find out later. Look, we are um...um...eh..repairing the store. Bye now."

"But-" I sighed and looked down at my tummy. Well, I actually tried to look down at the floor to show frustration, but I can't see my feet.

I headed back home and ate, and took a nap, and ate some more.

This went off for a whole week. Then, I was able to access the radio. All of the stations though, we're talking about me. It made my day. The next day, I had flowers, balloons, and a thousand roses sent to me, the next day I got invited to the Ellen show.

(A/N The same day that Roxy and Ian come back. :))

COMMENT & VOTE :)

Next chapter will be Justin's big concert, and the whole amazing day :).