Justin's Regrets

Don't forget to leave a comment (; & ps this is Pg-13 so it includes some cuss words & some sexual actions.

*A.P.O.V*

I woke up with the same headache I blacked out with yesterday. But I had to put an act. My whole life was an act and a huge lie. Ryan and Chaz were coming over and I had to hide the scars , the blood , and the mess. I bounce up my bed feeling lazy , tired , and dead. I quickly shower , brush my teeth , wash my hair , and limp to my closet. I open my underwear drawer and ..what the fuck? What was once a colorful display of underwear is now filled with thongs. Gee who could it be? Of course it was Justin. What's next stripper shoes ? Im not a sex toy. I obviously have no other choice and grab a thong. I put on a cute sleeveless flowy pink dress. (Couple inches above the knees) & pull a cute yellow cardigan. I add some flats and leave my hair loose. (It's straight with some waves at the bottom) I accessorize a bit and put on makeup. After getting all dolled up I clean around the room. It needed a lot of cleaning. Blood was everywhere! I skip downstairs and don't spot Justin anywhere. That's when I get a text.

J: I went to go pick Chaz & Ryan up. I'll be there in any minute. Oh, & Chaz is brining some lady friends over. You know what that means (;

A: Okay & I don't know what that means.

J: It means I'm getting laid tonight..I'm getting tired of you. Weak ass bitch.

A: /': awesome. Do they have any guy friends?

I didn't want to text him back as I felt some tears roll down my checks. But I couldn't show him sadness. It would pleasure him to know he is getting to me. I feel my phone vibrate and see a very angry text from Justin.

J: Um..not gonna lie. They are bringing this other dude over. But what the hell would he want with you? Like I said your a weak ass bitch! And you are mine.

A: Justin I'm only weak cause you make me.

I don't get any more texts from him. I decide to make myself a sandwich but only eat half of it. I lost my appetite. Even tho I haven't eaten since yesterday. I'm not Justin's. I'm not property. I wasn't planning on flirting with this dude. I just wanted to get him jealous which is impossible. I quit. Now even more tears are rolling down my eyes.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

*J.P.O.V*

Ariana is such a whore & a bitch. How dare she ask if there are any guys. She is mine. I'm the only one allowed to touch her and that's the end of it. I swear if I get my hands on her...!! Well, that's not important now. Chaz & Ryan invited their friend Luke..yeah yeah. But they also invited 2 other extremely hot chicks. I guess I'll have to do some acting today. Nobody knows what's going on in my house when nobody is there and that's how I plan it on being. One of the hot bitches' name is Tawny. She is a thick brunette chick. The other bitch is named Lili & she is a dumb blonde. Pfft the dummer the better. Chaz & Ryan think of me as the sweetest gentleman and are proud of being friends with me. They brag all the time about how amazing I am. I didn't wanted to seem as a horny creeper by straight up getting laid , so I suggested the game of "Truth or Dare" I'll be fun (;.

When we got to my place Luke (-_-) rings the doorbell. On our way to my place , I figured that he is a douche. Not a bigger douche then me. But still a douche. He couldn't stop talking about how many girls he's got pregnant. Sure I get laid a lot & I'm a cheater but I don't get chicks pregnant. Ariana is on birth control pills , right ?

When the door opens , I see Ariana's face. She is prettier then usual. She has always been perfect. I just did not notice how lucky I was cuase all ive...Justin get back to reality , this chick is a whore.