I Will Never Love Again

*A.P.O.V*

Today seemed peaceful. The birds were chirping, and I was sitting in a bench in the park. It seemed too good to be true. For the last year I've been crying myself to sleep , I've been raped , beaten , yelled at , and even almost killed. I don't know how much my body can take and know that I'll give up any minute. Justin hates me. He wants me dead. We're some of the things going through my head. I don't remember the last time sleeping , eating without shaking , and speaking without stuttering. I'm scared for my life.But now it was just me and this park. Me and these birds. Me and this ice-cream cone. As weird as it sounds, I haven't been eating right. I haven't had more then 5 minutes of peace. I feel a couple of tears roll down my eyes. What I'm I ? A animal? No. I'm a human being. I don't deserve this. But I'm scared to leave. He wouldn't let me, I already tried and ended up getting raped. My body can't feel much pain anymore. I'm numb. I've been hurt billions of times each day , I just got used to the pain. My parents got in a car accident a year ago. A year ago when Justin used to be different. But it all changed. His eyes , which were once eyes I could melt into and fall for all over again where now cold , heartless , eyes which i was scared of for my life. The way he looked into mine made me shiver. It's not a good feeling , I feel as if I'm staring into the devil. Nobody knows about the troubles I'm going through. Nobody. In the eyes of others we were the perfect couple. A couple to look up to. It was a lie. A huge lie. I was living a nightmare and couldn't wake up from it.

"Ariana!!!" I hear a familiar voice. It was one of my best friends. His name is Ian. Ian is a dirty-blonde haired , hazel eyed , muscly football player. When you first take a glance at him you fell intimidated , and think "he's a jerk like all the other football players" but truth is he's not. Yeah he was good looking , and loved sports but deep inside he was wise , caring , protective and the sweetest guy I've ever met. He once donated all the money he was saving up for his "pimpin' swag-filled 17nth birthday party" which equaled up to 300,000$ and gave it all to charities. On top of that Instead of celebrating he helped out in a soup kitchen. He is a brother to me, and had a crush on me a while ago but got over it..maybe? My other Bestfriend was Roxy, a bubbly , funny Latina. I love her. Just like Ian she is super sweet and would take a bullet for me any day. (well get to her later) *I look up to Ian and raise my arms without standing up as in saying "come sit and give me a hug*

*He hugs me and smiles*

"Hey Ian! I missed you like crazy. I haven't seen you for 2 weeks where have you been?"

"Pssst, me? I called you everyday in those 2 weeks and you never answered . Where have you been missy?" *He pouted his lips*

"Oh, right I'm so so sorry! I've been busy. That's all" I say remembering the beating I got those 2 weeks. Thank god I didn't have my phone with me. Justin would of freaked out if he saw all the missed calls from Ian.

"UHUUU." he says slowly in a sarcastic tone.

"I have!! Really" I start to stutter. Pst yeah right, I've been busy getting a beating.

"Haha, It's okay! I believe you geez" he teases me.

*I roll my eyes* "Whatever, so how's Roxy I'm guessing also missing me?"

"Of course!" "We all do! It seems as if you have forgotten about us. We should hang out."

"Umm , yeah we should err, sure I guess" I say slowly wondering if Justin would allow it.

He looks at me weirdly. "Okay, cool" & I face palmed myself inside my head.

After a good hour of fresh air , and lots of talking with Ian I realize that it was all too good to be true and that it all soon had to end. I see Justin's Lamborghini around the corner coming our way. I get millions of mini heart attacks and freeze for a minute. What I'm I going to do now? Uhmm, think think. Ah!

"Ian would you like to hangout? Like you know go somewhere else? Please?" I fake smile.

Ian's eyes get wide and he has the biggest smile. "Yeah! Let's hangout the day is still young! Wanna go over to Roxy's?"

"YES! Yes let's go." at the sight of Justin coming towards me with his cold angry eyes I get closer to Ian.

"Cool.." Ian looks up to Justin who was now staring down at us.

*J.P.O.V*

Who the hell is this little jock ? Why is he with Ariana? & Why did she get closer to him? Wait till we get home. Little bitch is gonna get it.

I bend down to the two sitting animals , and look straight into Ariana's eyes.

"Ariana, can I talk to you ? Alone ?" I knew what she was going to say.

*A.P.O.V*

"Um, not right now Justin. I haven't seen my best friend in the longest and we are going to hangout." I then fake a smile just to get him pissed. Thing is , I'm going to get beat up and possibly raped later on no matter what. Wether I hang out or not , so I'm willing to take my chances and be with Ian & Roxy for a while.

I can notice with stiffen , trying not to clench his fists. "Where are you two going if it's not too much to ask?, and at what time will you be coming back?"

At what time will I be coming back ? Pftt, great acting Justin. It could be 2 in the morning and you wouldn't give two fucks. I try not to look at him. He is pathetic and is starting to disgust me. He continues to lie.

"You know just to make sure I pick you up. I wouldn't want the love of my life to get hurt."

"She won't." Ian butts in. "She is safe with me. And I hope she is safe with you too.." he says looking at me with worry.

I freeze for a minute. What did he mean ? What did he know?

"What do you mean Jock? I love Ariana and he loves me. She is and feels save when she is with me. Isn't that right Shawty (;" Said Justin.

"Right." i replied with a fake smile.

"Oh, im sorry. Im just seing that bruise in your arm." "I didin't mean to be rude. As a matter a fact i never said Justin here did it" I just mean that you should keep her protected from those crazy fans" he said.

"Right" i say relieved. If anyone knew what Justin is doing to me ill die. Not that im not dying already. "Well bye Justin." and with that i left. No more words coming out of none of us. I was gonna get it later.

- 3 hours later - (6:00pm)

*A.P.O.V*

Once I finally got in the house. I wanted to leave again. The floor covered in broken glass. Two windows broken. Blood everywhere. A wall with a hole in it, as it someone punched it. & cursing coming from upstairs. I want to blackout and get it over with. As soon as I shut the door behind me and take a deep breath I see a raging Justin get down the stairs into the living room. He made me move in with him. Imagine what that's like. I put my purse and jacket in the hanger next to the main entrance, and just stand there not knowing what to do. Justin starts to move closer to me. I take 2 steps backs and find my back against the door. My heart beating fast. And I'm facing face to face. Eye to eye with him. His cold eyes sinking into mine. His lips that once kissed me and felt love to being cold meaningless and only used to curse , argue with me , bite me and make me suffer and we're used to rape me. He got closer to me and with his two strong hands and grabbed me by the shirt. He was breathing deeply and harshly trying to calm down which didn't happen. He turned me around now his back facing the main door and pushed me into a glass table which broke. I started to cry , and scream but nothing good happened..nobody came to help me. I started to bleed and crawled away from the broken glass. I was weak and could barely move. "Ju..Ju..S.." I started to shake. He yanked me by the hair and dragged me upstairs into the bedroom. He pushed me into his bed, got on top of me and with one hand grabbed both of my wrists. With the other hand he slapped me. It was a loud sound that echoed through the whole house. I tried to get away but his grip was too strong. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I once again screamed with all my might but nothing came out. I felt harsh kisses from him. It didn't feel right, it wasn't love. Those kisses turned into bites and painful hickies. I felt my heart beating faster , if that was even possible. A while later Everything around me blacked out...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNN! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT THIS STORY IS SCARYISH /': ! VOTE ,COMMENT , FAN AND GIVE ME MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE! (: