Chapter 11

Before this chapter starts I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all of you. Last night I went to bed with 80 some reads and I woke up to 111 reads and I just wanted to thank you guys so so much, it really means a lot to me.

Enjoy the chapter <3.

—————————————————————

It's been 4 and a half years since Dabi, Toga, Muga and I have became a group. In that time we have really gotten close. Muga has even grown on Dabi. He doesn't want to admit it, but he has.

Let me fill you in on the things in that time. 3 years ago we raided a huge hero facility which helped to impact the cracks in the society. Nothing much happened for about 2 years but last year we had a huge break and we found another group like Chizome's. Undercover they have been getting us information about the hero's and planting seeds.

Even though we have been doing a lot, at least 85% of the public would still side with the hero's. It's been a while since we've had a good break. The group hasn't found anything worth anything in a few weeks, but I won't give up hope.

Currently, I was on my way back to base. Gladly, the hero's haven't found our base yet. Whenever the news comes on now days their isn't much on us. I would assume that it's because they don't want the people to know a lot about us.

I was well into my thoughts when a kid ran straight into me. His hair was the color green. Weird. But ok. I vaguely remember him from about 5 years. He was getting bullied. He was definitely older now. Seemed to be at least 14.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the green haired boy panicked.

He was scurrying at my feet trying to pick up the papers we dropped. I bent down to help him pick up the papers.

"It's fine... why are you in such a rush."

"Oh- what- me. Well school... it's my first week, and now I'm going to be even more late. I am so sorry."

"School... I just dropped mine off too," I forgot to mention Muga is now in school.

The boy and I were now standing up. He now picked up all his papers.

"Oh well I'm going to UA."

UA?

My eyes widened, "So does mine," this could be good, "he's in the hero course, class 1a I believe."

We got Muga into UA information about the hero's. Any other way would have been hard, this was the easiest way.

"No way," the boy said, "In in class 1a... what's his name."

"Muga."

Shadow was Muga's villain name so it was fine to use his real one like I did with my name.

"I know him, he's a little shy but he is strong... are you his mom?"

I laughed, "No, im only 22, im his sister, our mom... she passed a few years ago."

He started to panic, "I'm so so sorry."

"It's fine."

He looked at his watch, "Oh no now I'm super late now,"

"Go, it was nice meeting you...," I hadn't asked his name yet.

"Izuku... Izuku Midoriya."

"(Y/N)."

He smiled and he was on his way back to his school. Izuku Midoriya huh, I'll remember that. I will also have to ask Muga about him later. I wonder if he is strong