chapter 35

It was the day Shigaraki and I would meet with Kai Chisaki. It was quiet in the warehouse because it was quite early in the morning. The only sound to be heard was the birds.

It was quite a process getting up. I'm never up this early nor have I ever set an alarm in my life. I don't know why Shigaraki wanted to meet Kai so early.

Nonetheless, I slipped out of bed and got ready for what I thought would be a long day. I creeped out of my bedroom, the wood floors creaking as I made my way to the kitchen.

I knew I was up before Shigaraki I didn't even have to check. Unlike him, I wanted to be prepared. Have breakfast, get ready, think you know those things.

When I was getting closer to the kitchen I couldn't help but smell this amazing smell. I furrowed my brows. No one is ever up this early.

I put my hand on the handle to the kitchen and slowly creaked the door open. I stepped forward creaking the wood floors alerting the person inside I was coming in.

I poked my head into the kitchen first. I relaxed when I saw Dabi holding a spatula looking straight at me. He was cooking eggs.

"How are you up," I was shocked.

"Wow so you aren't going to say good morning...," he turned his voice high pitched like a girl, "oh how are you Dabi?"

"Good morning... I'm suspicious."

"God I'm making eggs for you. Stop yapping and sit down."

I didn't even know what to say. Reluctantly, I sat down at the small table and waited for the eggs to be done.

He came from behind the counter with two plates. He sat across from me.

"So are you going to tell me how you are up?"

"Alarm."

"Bull."

"Seriously, I wanted to make you breakfast and you are wondering how I'm up. The least you could be saying is thanks."

I smiled, "I know. I know. Thank you, Dabi."

"Of course."

"So how do you think it's going to go today," he asked.

I finished eating the egg in my mouth, "honestly... I'm not sure," I put my fork on my plate, "I'm not nervous I just don't know what to expect."

"Text me if you need anything or call I don't care," he said.

"I will," I smiled. I knew nothing bad would happen, but it made me feel better knowing I could call him at any time.

"Dabi," he looked up, "thank you."

"Of course."

"Shigaraki should be up soon enough," I said, "We should leave in 10 minutes."

"Yeah."

Dabi got up from his seat and took his plate and walked over to get mine.

"I can take it," he just put his hand in front of my face like a stop sign.

"No, you need to have the highest energy."

He walked over to the sink and started washing the dishes. I smiled a little. Soon enough I walked over as well, but I obeyed to not help and sat in front of him as he did the dishes.

"You know washing dishes wouldn't make me lose energy," I said.

"You never know."

I rolled my eyes. I turned my head to the door creaking and coming in was Shigaraki.