Chapter 25

Before this chapter starts, please watch this short animation. It is so good and very meaningful about Dabi and Hawks.

Credit: SleepWalkersQueen on YouTube.

———————————————————————

A tall mountain stood tall to the hero's. Below in the trees were the helpless wannabe hero's. Above them we lurked the vengeful villains, just waiting to feed off of the hopes and dreams of the hero's.

Nine villains were here. The leader of the mission, Dabi was standing at the front of the cliff peering down at the prey. On his right, was me.

"(Y/N) use your quirk to see what they are doing down there," he said.

I nodded and popped out my eyes and threw it down to the trees. My eyes scoured for the heroes. My eye came across red fire that the children were around. I then went into the building where somewhere asleep.

"Some are asleep and some are awake by a fire," I said, "should we till they all go to sleep."

"Where are the teachers."

I looked again. I found Aizawa a few meters from the children by the fire. Two teachers were sleeping along with the kids and the last one was heating up food a little away from the rest of them.

"Aizawa and another teacher are up, the other two are asleep."

"And Bakugou," he asked?

"Asleep."

"Good."

I returned my eye to me and put it back in its socket. I looked over the view with both my eyes and just waiting for the trees to be lit with blue flames.

"We will attack in 30 minutes once they are all asleep."

We all nodded and retreated under a tree to rest until we attacked.

My job was to keep Aizawa busy until Bakugou was captured. I volunteered to take this job because I had to get back at him. He caught me off guard at the fight before Hosu, I plan to do the same now... for revenge. I was the best to attack Aizawa because I can attack him without him seeing me. I just have to use my eye to see and hide in a safe place.

Magne and Spinner's job was the same, but with the other teachers.

Dabi and Twice were staying together, but Dabi was to light the forest on fire to distract the kids and hero's. Twice will send clones of Dabi to distract even more.

Mustard is to use his gas on the kids and lower the amount we had to fight. If anything goes wrong all he has to do is fight back which will be an easy fight considering his gas predicts his opponents moves. He should be just fine.

Muscular was free to do what he wanted, but he also had to help find Bakugou too. Compress is in the same category and just had to help find Bakugou.

Toga needed to get at least three blood samples from the kids. Knowing the students already, they all will put up a solid fight so I think she will only get one or two. In the end of everything the villains will come out on top. I was most excited to take away one of Aizawa's students. I know that they are his pride and joy.