Chapter 29

Five hours before the attack

I found myself sitting on my bed, thinking about my quirk. I myself didn't know everything about my quirk.

For a long time, I didn't use my quirk because I didn't want the heroes to know what it was. Sure I knew the basics of it. I could turn my body into weaponized feathers. Now that I have used my quirk to its full capacity for the first time in almost a decade, I've felt there was more to my quirk that I don't know yet.

Though, before we kidnapped Bakugou I saw they were working on a special move. This was something I didn't have. I knew Dabi had one or two to be exact so I thought he would be the best to ask for this. Dabi and I were sitting in my room doing normal things in the league.

"Dabi," I said. He stopped what he was doing and tilted his head towards me.

"Can I show you something... outside."

He nodded. I'm sure he was confused as to what I wanted to show him outside, but nonetheless, he followed me outside the bar.

Dabi was walking beside me as we walked on a field near the bar. I was scurrying around the field finding logs on the sort to place in a circle.

Now Dabi looked even more confused but placed a few longs upright as I did. We both created a large circle around us that consisted of 15 logs.

"So are you going to tell me what you are doing now?"

I nodded, "Everyone but me has the ultimate move, even those UA punks so I think I should too."

"Yeah that would be good... so what are the logs for."

I looked at him in the eyes, "I would advise you to stand outside of the log circle."

He crinkled his brows, but I just waved him off. Once he was outside the circle I stood to the middle. I breathed in the air and prepared to do the special move I've been working on.

Before I started it I said one last thing to Dabi, "The logs are the hero's."

I let go of all the feathers within me and warped myself up into a tornado. All 300 of my feathers danced in the wind. The air by Dabi also was brushing against him as well.

3rd pov

Her quirk couldn't see him at the moment, but while Dabi was shoving his hands in his pocket, he admired the girl so openly not caring a bit if anyone saw... because in reality, he wanted people to know not to look at her with one wrong look.

The tornado of feathers flashed down and hit every log, slamming them to the ground. Each 'hero' had at least 20 feathers ending their life.

The feathers went back to the middle of the circle and turned into (Y/N).

1st pov

I felt myself back to where I started and looked around to see all of the logs knocked down. I smiled, a relief came over me knowing that I did that.

"Well.. that was... amazing."

I looked up and saw Dabi towering over me. The sun blocked my view of him, but I could kind of see him.