Chapter 23

Currently, Shigaraki was showing us to our room. It was a long hall, but considering there were so many villains here it made sense. I wasn't sure how to feel about staying here yet. I just realized we wouldn't see our old home for a while.

"These last four are yours," Shigaraki told us.

Four?

"Did you say four," I asked?

"Is there a problem?"

I tilted my head, "No, no, not at all."

"Okay good." Shigaraki walked back down the hall and retreated back into his quarters.

We stood there for a moment not sure of what to do. I shuffled around, "Um, well which one do you guys want," I asked.

Dabi looked inside one of the rooms. His head peaked in like he wasn't supposed to. The room was the first room. When he returned back into the hall he scratched his head a little.

"I guess I'll take this one," he said and slowly went inside his new room.

"I'll take this one," Muga said. It was the farthest room from us.

Toga and I nodded and now both of us were left in the hallway. Do I take the one on the left or right?

"Do you want that one," Toga pointed to the one on the right?

This was the quietest it has been all night. The quietest that Toga has ever been to.

"Sure... unless you would like it."

"No, no, you can have it."

I slowly nodded. I hesitantly grabbed the nob of the door and went inside. I turned back before I went in. She was still looking at the door though.

"Goodnight," she gave me a small nod.

I closed my door behind me and for a moment I kept my back to the door. I've never had another bedroom other than the one from the base.

This room wasn't bad. It wasn't a bad room at all. The bed was quite large and it looked comfortable as well. There was a rug below my feet and a small sofa to my left. To be honest, this was a better room than our old one. Something felt off though.

I walked around the room trying to understand where everything was. In the corner was the bed and on the side of it was a desk where you could write.

It was quite a nice room. It had four walls and a roof, it was all I could ask for.

I looked in one of the dressers. I found a few clothes, but nothing that fit me. The only thing I could find that fit me was shorts. I took my shirt off and just kept my sports bra on and wore the shorts.

I crawled into the bed and it was quite comfortable. I was spacious, maybe too spacious. I wasn't used to this big of beds. I usually slept on a mattress and a small blanket. This was different, that was for sure.

A few minutes into getting adjusted into my room I heard a knock at the door. You know that feeling when you are comfortable in bed and don't want to get out, yeah that how I felt now. Though, I got out of the bed anyway and walked over to the door to see who was there.