Chapter 30

The sky was as black as obsidian, large clouds covered the moon, not allowing for good to shine through. Civilians ran for cover away from this battle. I almost wanted to run as well. I had a hard time keeping myself steady on the gravel the was shaking like a hurricane.

The day before was bright with color, people cherishing their lives. Now though... the sky went from bright blue to grey and now to charcoal black. This night would change the hero's history forever.

All Might was blasted off of All For One's punch like a ball being thrown. For a moment the storm calmed, but not for long. Again I had to hold myself steady while the earthquake happened.

"DABI," I yelled. He was knocked out still and could get crushed at any moment. I launched myself towards him and protected him with my body. I couldn't use my feathers to teleport. I had already used them enough.

Once again the rumbling stopped. Luckily, for the league, it looked that All For One was holding the lead of the fight.

"We are 5 kilometers from the bar... and it took you 30 seconds to get here? You're losing it All Might."

"Oh yeah," All Might wiped the dirt from his mouth, "Well what is with that industrial mask. You sure you should be up in that state."

All Might walked forward towards All For One. His head was down hiding his eyes, even though you never can see them anyway.

"I won't make the same mistake. I'M TAKING BAKUGOU AND GOING TO PUT YOU IN A CELL."

"Lot on the to-do list."

All For One now did something weird. I didn't know much about him only that he was one of the biggest villains way back when. His arm got bigger as All Might came closer to his punch.

Lightning surrounded his arm. It wasn't just any lightning, red lightning. It surrounded his arm and the lightning was in a web-type thing that was black. It kind of looked like technology within electronics. It expanded out like webs.

I slightly smiled knowing that this punch would be All For Ones. He knocked All Might Down several blocks. It wasn't just All Might he knocked down, but everything in All For One's path.

All Might was quick to revel over though and came back flaming at All For One. All Might came crashing down towards All For One again. His body created was going so fast that the wind couldn't even keep up with him. He was the wind.

"I won't let you get away!" He said before his fist connected with All For Ones. Again I had to cover my face from the incoming whiplash. I hid my face in Dabi's chest trying to keep us both from flying away.

The rest of the league was farther away fighting Bakugou. However, I was close to All For One when All Might landed his first attack, so Dabi and I were closer to the fight and more prone to the dust and getting hurt.

"Tomura, you need to leave," All For One said, "and take the boy with you."

All For One opened Kurogiri's warp quirk along with my eyes. Kurogiri was knocked right out and is unconscious. How does he do this? This All For One guy is more dangerous than I thought.

Magne started ranting about how Kurogiri is unconscious and his warp gate shouldn't be working. Spinner shut her up though.

"Now Go," he said sternly.

"What about you master," Shigaraki asked him for guidance.

KERSLAMMMM

All Might was coming head-on towards All For One again. All For One, however, he didn't look too surprised.