Chapter 46

It's been a few months since that day. So far. No progress. Shigaraki has been fighting that damn giant all day every day. Sometimes one of us would help out, but we were worn out. I can't imagine how Shigaraki is feeling.

Toga came back a few hours earlier with a new coat. With the little money, she has this is what she buys. Even in times like this, she can find a way to make me smile.

Shigaraki and I were coming back up to where the rest of the league was cause I was helping out Shigaraki.

"That gorilla is slowing down, I'm gonna beat him soon, I know it."

"Yeah, I hope so, though it has been interesting for once around here."

"Whatever."

As we got closer to the rest of the league, I heard Twice yelling into a phone, "The hell is going on," I yelled at him.

He didn't answer me, "WHERE IS GIRAN."

Instead of answering Twice put the phone on speaking for us all to hear. Each one of us surrounded him listening to the man speak on the phone.

He started talking about how he scattered fingers all around Japan. A middle finger outside our base. An index finger in Hosu. A ring finger on a highway where a prison transport vehicle was attacked. Ground zero... a thumb and so on.

"Hello league of villains," the man introduced, "I am re-destro and you are speaking to the grand commander of the liberation army."

"These groups are sure getting annoying," I said, "don't they get that we are the top villains already," I rolled my eyes.

"First the Yakuza, now this liberation army... all these retro freaks need to stop trying to make a comeback," Shigaraki said.

"IF YOU ARE SO WELL INFORMED SHOW US WHERE GIRAN IS, I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCHED ONE HAIR ON HIS HEAD-."

"Oh oh he's alive... the liberation army plans to reconstruct the world so people can use their quirks for how they want to."

At first, I didn't think it was so bad, but they just give me Kai vibes and I didn't like the dude.

"Please please think about it my friends, from our hostage I've come to see how close-knit you all are, how...." He cooed, "sweet."

"This is why women hate men... god complexes," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey," Twice punched my arm.

"Not you."

"I do commend him though," the man spoke again. God was he annoying, "he deleted all his client lists before we got to him. So when we started shopping them fingers he didn't give you up nor cry out in pain."

I didn't see you like some amazing guy Giran when I first met you. I thought you were odd and maybe annoying, but you have my respect now.

"Too bad we recovered it though. Seems you are in Niigata, wherever you run, we will find you. Stand against us and be destroyed.

"I'd like to see you try to destroy us," I snapped.

"You must be Falcon, I've heard a lot about you."

I scoffed. Like this asshole knows shit about me.

"Goodbye for now... Villains!"

"Huh if that says lite thingy is true we are in for a load of shit," I spoke.

"GUYS, WE GOTTA GO SAVE HIM."

"Mmm they mighta kill em already," Toga said.

"But even if there is a slim chance we should still try. Giran gave me a home, he gave us all a home."

Twice started yelling nonsense and taking off his mask. That never does him any good, but I let him. Maybe he just gotta get it out. I mean we are all stressed.

Shigaraki walked up to Twice taking his mask from his face and walking away with it, Shut it will ya. I've gotta plan."

He sat back down on a rock, Doc did you hear all of that?"

"Oh yeah listening to the radio is my new favorite hobby."

Compress spoke, "Can we use nomu, nomu like the ones that Dabi and Falcon used when he attacked Endeavor and Hawks."

"No, without AFO around it's hard to reproduce as fast, maybe if Falcon and Dabi retrieved the nomu maybe but other than that no."

"So then-."

"It's fine Compress," Shigaraki stopped him with his hand, "I wasn't going to rely on them anyway."

"Where Dabi Doc," I asked.

"Near the border between Mie and Shiga prefectures."

"Great. Warp us there."

"Wait what!" Both me and Spinner said at the same time, "RIGHT NOW!"

"Well I've been fighting the big guy for a while, he isn't invincible."

So he's gonna let the big guy sniff him out. Even though he's going to try and fight Shigaraki we can use that to our advantage.

"Hon smart," I muttered, "I guess you really could be the next AFO."

We warped next to Dabi moments later using Giran's quirk. I'm still not used to it. We all stood looking out at the city.

"They won't know what hit em," Shiagaraki laughed.

"Why'd y'all have to drag me into this," Dabi rolled his eyes.

My quirk picked up someone that I didn't recognize approaching," Guys..."

"CAUSE GIRAN IS IN TROUBLE," Twice yelled at Dabi, "HE BROUGHT US ALL HERE."

"Whatever."

"BASTARD."

"Shuddup," Toga yelled over them.

"Someone is coming," I finished.

Slip and slide popped out of nowhere. We all activated our quirk throwing a quick blast at him.

He dodged them coming up to us, "Not another step, I'm supposed to guide you."

"The fuck is a hero doing here," I said.

"A hero...," Spinner scratched his head.

"Follow me if you want to face the liberation army's commander," he started moving in front of us. We didn't have much of a choice and decided to follow him.

"This whole city... and no one."

Two figures step out into the street. A man and a woman. The woman pink hair and blue skin. The man slicked back hair and glasses.

"The man spoke first, "I'm so glad you could make it," he said, "It is a day of celebration... so should we begin."

"GUYS," I tried to yell as I sensed many people, but it was too late they all already came out blazing at us. Before I knew it we were all separated.

I rolled onto the road protected myself from getting hurt. I stood up looking around for everyone, I could only faintly sense everyone.

I turned around to see a figure before me. A woman. Long hair, a blonde woman she was, though her blonde hair looked more like wires than hair strands. Her eyes were half-lidded and pink irises.

"Hello," she spoke. A calm voice. I detected no cracks of fear nor a fast-beating heart. I kept myself guarded. Not allowing her to see any weaknesses.

"Who are you," I demanded.

"Hmm, oh my name is Chiyo Hinode, but I really don't think I'm interesting I think we should talk more about you...."

"(Y/N) Takami."

_______________________________

GUYSSSSS IM SO SORRRY YHIS IS OUT SOOOO LATE. IM SO SORRY.

ANYWAYSSSS this Chiyo know who you are???? Kinda suspicious. no?

Anywaysss until next time and I'll try to get it out sooner I started work about a month ago and then i went on a trip so sorry for not updating.

Until next chapter <3.

1234 words