Chapter 26

I appeared back where we were all supposed to meet. I was surprised to be the only one there. Dabi and Twice would probably arrive soon.

At that time, I kept my guard. I could still hear the kids yelling and fighting. I could have sworn I heard blasting from far away, but I ignored it.

From where I thought I heard it was where Compress was. I gave my trust that Compress could fight some kids. Right?

As expected, Twice and Dabi came through the trees. We were in the back of the forest and it was pretty open.

"How did it go with Eraser," Dabi asked.

"I bet she beat him to a pulp," Twice said, "No, he beat you to a pulp."

I ignored him. Aizawa's last question still lingered inside my mind. It was a stupid question. He couldn't see the society had to be fixed.

"It was fine."

"Huh, only you guys so far?"

I looked back to see Toga emerge from the trees. I looked at her capsules and saw she only got a full blood bottle. I wasn't surprised.

"You whacko, did you get any blood," Dabi asked?

"Just one," she cheered.

"Didn't they tell you to get at least three," Twice said.

They then both started to go off on a rant. Halfway through the conversation, I heard something about Toga meeting a boy and girl she liked. That never ends well. She'll probably end up drinking their blood like a slurpy.

I looked over to Dabi and saw him getting all worked up. I could see his veins coming out of his neck. He had his eyes furrowed along with his mouth.

"Shut up, both of you."

I laughed, "Don't get so worked up," I started to walk towards Dabi from where I was. I was halfway to him when his eyes widened and he was looking very intently towards the sky.

"What is it."

He sprinted towards me and yanked my arm towards him. From behind me, I heard shouting. Not even a second after I heard a loud bang from behind me.

I looked behind me to see Todoroki, Izuku and I think that the other kids' name is Sogi. No. Shogi. Yes, that's right. I was a little nervous to see Muga though. I have never fought him like an opponent.

I guess that banging was Compress and it seems he can't fight some teenagers.

"Out of the way compress."

"Got it," he mumbled.

Dabi ignited his flames towards the kids. I used one of my feathers to move Muga away from the flames.

"You idiot that's cold," yelled Twice.

SWOOSH

VWOOOOSHHH

Izuku screamed at the sudden contact of the flames. It's his fault he doesn't have fast reflexes. His arm looked like Dabi's when he jumped away from the fire.