Chapter 28

It had been two days since we had taken Katsuki Bakugou as our hostage. To be honest... I didn't think the heroes were gonna show up. Though, as I expected, he didn't turn down from a fight at any second.

He barely ate any food that was given to him, but with my quirk, at night I saw him eat small bits of food that we gave him.

Currently, we were all gathered in the main bar area where we were every night. This would be the third night that we have questioned Bakugou and the third night that we had gotten nothing out of him.

I got more out of him in 20 minutes than Shigaraki could do ever. Shigaraki was stupid and I didn't like him. I almost regretted joining, but I guess it's all for the bigger picture.

Shigaraki for the moment was more interested in the TV than in Bakugou. Everyone was a little bored, as was I. This whole hostage thing wasn't fun anymore, I was just waiting for a little action.

"Hero's sure are having it rough today wouldn't you say Bakugou," Shigaraki finally said.

"The second that saving people also came with a paycheck," Spinner said, "they stopped being hero's."

"Stain taught us that."

Dabi chuckled, "And their only crime was doing too little a little too late."

"People just expect them to be perfect."

"That's right," I said, "they might not remember when you saved them from a building falling on them, but they sure as hell will remember your one mistake."

"Dabi, untie him," Shigaraki ordered.

"Seriously? He'll go wild for sure."

"It's okay, we gotta treat him like an equal, we're scouting him, right?"

"Go on Dabi," I sarcastically smiled, "untie him."

He gave me a mean frown, but walked over to Bakugou, "Before he throws a tantrum, our little UA student should know he won't win."

We all nodded.

We had been questioning him for three days now. He has been unwilling and has had anger issues the whole time. There is no way that he won't blast fire in our faces.

Even if he did though, we would still win, but still, it's stupid to untie the hostage. Hostages are supposed to stay tied up.

"Twice... you do it," Dabi said.

"Oh me... no-no," Twice waved his hands in front of him, "We apologize for the measures we have had to take to get you here," Twice said as he unlocked locked Bakugou's chains.

"We aren't some lowlife things though... I want you to know that. We didn't spirit you away here by accident," Compress added.

"Everyone has a story to tell and we have all suffered."

That's for sure. I didn't know why Spinner was here, not Compress, Magne, Kurogiri, Twice, not Shigaraki. What I do know though is we all got damn good reasons for being villains.

"To the rules of our society... well we have felt suffocated. More than anyone should."

WAAPOOOOOOM

"God I thought I was gonna grow old with all your yapping," Bakugou growled.

"I can't stand you, damn morons." He said, "You guys are a damn joke."

"I'VE ALWAYS ADMIRED ALL MIGHTS TRIUMPHS."

I snorted. I guess Midoriya isn't the only All Might wannabe. I found myself smiling at the thought.