Chapter 1

In a snowy land, three men could be seen walking away from a battlefield. Two of them had the same height while the other one was relatively smaller compared to them.

One of the tall men was entirely covered with his Knight armor while the other was an Assassin covered in a lightweight armor hidden under his cape.

As for the third member, a Freeloader, he was wearing torn leather armors that were about to get ripped.

The Knight smilingly looked at the Assassin and said,

"Hey, Bastion, do you still remember the first day we arrived in this place?"

*BEEP*

"Yeah, it's been months."

*BEEP*

"I remembered it really took us a hard time dealing with the mobs when we first arrived here. It took us a hard time grinding levels, but now, look at us!! We just took out that mob in just a few seco—"

*BEEP*

The Knight stopped in the middle of the snowy plains and clenched his teeth. He couldn't help but to feel annoyed at the beeping sound coming from the Freeloader behind him.

"Hey, Bastion! I don't mean to offend you, but who the hell is this guy?!"

*BEEP*

The Assassin, or rather, Bastion, looked at the Freeloader and saw him trying to swipe left and right to disable the constant notification appearing in his face. The Freeloader momentarily paused upon seeing the duo weirdly looking at him.

"I don't know why this is happening? I keep on swiping it away, but it kept on appearing."

A red notification kept on appearing in the air in front of his face.

[Warning: Your Level is far too low for this Area]

The Knight shook his head in annoyance.

"As it was saying, your level is far too low!! You're not supposed to be here. Next time don't use hacks!"

The duo shrugged it off and continued walking forward while the Freeloader, still swiping left and right, followed them. The Knight tilted his head toward the Assassin.

"Where did you find this guy?"

"I don't know. He just appeared with a whole set of mobs chasing him."

"Then you don't know this guy? What if he's a corporate spy?!"

Despite swiping in the air, the Freeloader flinched upon hearing it.

"Corporate Spy? What's this? Are you guys the developers?"

Both Bastion and the Knight scratched their head before shifting their gaze back to the front.

Ggwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

A loud roar was heard. The three immediately crouched down while looking at the dark skies. Suddenly, a bright yellow eye lit up the sky along with a sound of explosions.

BOOM!

Bastion unsheathed the dagger that was dangling on his belt.

"He's here."

After saying those words, the Assassin gradually disappeared in thin air. The Freeloader was surprised.

"Woah! Invisibility!"

Ugh!

The Knight quickly grabbed the Freeloader's neck and pulled him down on the floor.

"We don't care if you're a corporate spy or anything. But that was Nethalion right there."