Chapter 12

SPLASH!

Kane immediately fell and was submerged in some kind of body of water. He couldn't say if it was a river or anything as it was pitch-black, just like the other rooms.

'What's this? Water? Inside a Tower?'

Kane tried to swam back to the top. But he heard something.

"GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR."

'Mamamia! What the hell was that?!'

Kane tried to swim faster to the top, but his incredible movement speed only worked on the land, not on the water. Upon reaching the top, Kane suddenly got the chills on his bones. He felt that something big is coming at him.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

Immediately, Kane took out the shield that he looted and used it as a surfing board. He took out his sword and used it to row forward.

Despite in pitch-black, Kane could feel the ripples on his feet. Something was coming. Kane immediately jumped away.

SPLASH!

RRRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

A massive reptile suddenly appeared from the water and swallowed his makeshift surfing board. A large health bar appeared on Kane.

Captured Heraldian Horrors LVL 200

HP: [?/?]

HP: [?/?]

'Holy fuck! Why is this here! And... there's two of them!!'

Kane's eyes managed to adapt to the dark. He could see the room a little bit. But that also mean that he could now see that massive crocodile that was trying to eat him.

Kane quickly swam forward, away from the Heraldian Horror, but he was too slow.

PLOCK!

Another Heraldian Horror rose up in front of Kane.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

The crocodile opened its mouth and started sucking out the water. Kane couldn't run away as he was being pulled to the massive predator.

KABOOM!

The reptile's face was blasted.

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

People started falling from the portal above while Xvin remained flying above the water with the help of his flaming hands. The massive health bar finally appeared for Xvin and his party.

'Heraldian Horror, in the Wallace Tower? What kind of shitty luck is this?'

Because of Xvin's arrival, Kane managed to survive and swam away.

BOOM! KABOOM! BANG!

Multiple colors filled the room as the players continuously firing their skills at the crocodiles.

The crocodiles took a significant amount of damage that made them dive into the water. Xvin was worried upon seeing that the crocodiles descended.

As they managed to take almost half of the crocodile's HP, the party members thought this would be an easy battle. The also dived down and followed the crocodiles. Xvin saw them.

"No! Wait! Don't follow!"

Just at what Xvin expected, the reptiles took the players one by one. This was the reptiles' domain. In these waters, their movement speed was highly increased. The players started swimming back to the surface.