Chapter 18

[Xvin wants to trade – Accept or Decline.]

[Accept.]

Ching!

While everyone was heading toward the final room to get or to upgrade their classes, Kane was looking through many items that Xvin has been sending.

[Ryore wants to trade – accept or decline]

"What's this? Why do you want to trade with me? Shoo! I have nothing to give you."

"Just do it."

[Accept.]

Kane's eyes widened as Ryore placed a lot of items on their trade. Kane recognized them. They were the items that Ryore won from their duel. Kane was about to dismiss as he didn't have any items to exchange, but Ryore had already confirmed the trade. Now, Kane only needed to confirm his side to the transaction to complete the trade.

Seeing that Ryore already confirmed it, Kane eagerly clicked the confirm button without giving anything at Ryore. Ryore was a little bit annoyed about how Kane didn't even have any sense of guilt that he received items without anything in exchange. The only thing that Ryore received was an ugly smirk from Kane.

Pixie suddenly approached them and bowed.

"I'm going now!"

Xvin smiled back at her.

"Yeah, good luck, girl!"

"I will! I brought a lot of potions with me!"

"Have fun."

Pixie approached Kane and then caressed his hair, which prompted Kane to weave away.

"Ummm, what are you doing?"

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

Pixie only hummed at Kane while smiling before walking away.

"The fuck was that? Did she just patted my head like I'm a dog?"

Pixie gazed back at Kane before stepping the portal.

"Hey! Good luck leveling up! I hope to see you again, newbie!"

Pixie gave a bright smile before stepping to the portal that Kane didn't even have a chance to react. Ryore shook his head.

"What a weird lady."

With that, All 15 members of Xvin's party entered the portal to fight the final boss of the Tower to acquire or to upgrade their jobs. Xvin, Ryore, and Kane were left on the room in front of the giant portal. Xvin reminisced his moments before when he cleared Valian Tower.

"I initially cleared VALIAN TOWER up to its 100th floor. That's when I got the Master Wizard Class. I managed to climb that Tower with the help of my father's money. We hired some of the strongest mercenaries for hire in the game, and we climbed the Tower for the sole purpose of bringing me to the top."

"Master Wizard? I thought you're a Pyromancer?"

"Sometime later, I managed to track down this cult and revived a sun deity. That deity was the one who gave me the Pyromancer class. That was a long time ago. I am glad that I could help these kids acquire their own classes. Maybe one day, they'll also find a secret class of their own."

"Is your Pyromancer a secret class?"

"It was until another Pyromancer class appeared on the Mythical rarity. Now, I heard there was at least a handful of us. Why? Are you also hoping to find one?"