Chapter 24

Somewhere in the real world, a group of men and women wearing black suits gathered on a circular table. A lady wearing a pair of glasses and a white blouse that entered the room was asked by one of the men wearing suits.

"Ms. Whitmoore, I heard there was a big event that happened in Arcadia."

Despite his handsome face and bulky stature, the slender lady wasn't fazed by the man's deep and menacing voice.

"Yes, Mr. Haegen. Apparently, for the first time ever, three people managed to find a Hidden Class at the same time."

"How odd. Just last week, Vulcan found a Vampire Hidden Class and now this."

The executives started chattering as no one knew that a famous player as Vulcan managed to gain a Secret Class without these people knowing. And yet, among the people in the room, only this man that was called Mr. Haegen knew about it.

"My fellow directors, it wasn't revealed to the public yet. I really liked it if he revealed it to boost our market a little bit, but I respect his privacy. I wonder how did he manage to hide it for now. His abilities were quite obvious since he's using blood attacks."

Ms. Whitmoore nodded.

"Honestly, there was someone who saw his skills."

"Oh! Really?"

"Sadly, it was a newbie, and he failed to recognize both Vulcan and his Secret Class. Vulcan entered Axel Tower to test his skills since only a few people go to that Tower but unexpectedly met this newbie. Luckily, the newbie seemed to be uninterested, and he managed to keep his secret."

One of the elder directors shouted.

"What an idiot! What kind of dumbass wouldn't recognize that he had a special class when he's obviously using blood when attacking? Newbies nowadays are too dumb!"

People in the room started laughing. Haegen joined the laughing for a few seconds before returning back to the topic.

"So, what's with the 3 new hidden classes that were found?"

"The first one was found by Senator Reynolds' son. He liked Samurais so bad, but we still don't know the full capabilities of a real Samurai Hidden Class. That is why we created another one. The Ronin Hidden Class."

"Sounds fancy. He's a son of a senator, under what rarity is this Ronin Class under?"

"Of course, we placed it on the highest level. Cosmic Ranked."

"Nice work, Ms. Whitmoore. Are we gonna face problems with it?"

"We created a lot of powerful spells and abilities in it. Unfortunately, Omega Sun adjusted it and toned it down a little once again."

"A little..."

"Yes. But, it was still powerful."

The atmosphere of the room suddenly changed. Some of the people doubted Ms. Whitmoore's answer that Haegen had to move on.

"What's the second hidden class that was found?"

"The second hidden class was Paper Monarch."

"Oh, this was fancier. What does this do?"

"It's a sub-class of mages. The user had the power to manipulate papers around them. With this power, the user can easily find hidden skill books and other information around Arcadia. They can even steal skill books that were found by other users, and so on."

Another old executive interrupted them.

"Why is it like that? That looked a lot more powerful than a Ronin! You should've given that to Senator Reynolds' son!"